it's babysitting time

Linda already set up for rainbow quartz dash tonight like baby booster seat in the kitchen and play pin with toys inside in the living room.

Bob exit the bedroom to the living room to sit down on the couch with his wife and kids just watching tv.

Linda: "so you kids going to help me with rainbow quartz tonight."

Tina: "sure."

Louise: "no way."

Gene: "she spent a night with us?"

Bob: "no gene."

Gene: "okay."

Then suddenly they heard door bell from the front door so Linda walk down the stairs to the front door to open it and see rainbow quartz in rarity arms. Rarity wore strapless red dress, blue necklace around her neck, and red high heel shoes. She got red lipstick on her lip, and hoop rings on both ears.

Rainbow dash wore blue collar shirt along with blue suit, long blue pants, and blue shoes with lighting bolts on both sides. She got rainbow short hair from the back and leave the front alone, and got black bag with baby supplies inside.

Linda: "you two are beautiful and adorable."

Rarity: "thanks linda."

Rainbow handed her daughter to linda and including the small black bag.

Linda: "so what you two going to on your romantic dinner?"

Rainbow: "going to nicey spicey restaurant."

Linda: "That's a great restaurant. Have fun on your romantic dinner you two."

Rarity: "thanks darling."

Rainbow: "we'll be back at 10pm to pick her up."

Linda: "sound good, bye."

Both: "bye."

Rainbow look at her daughter in linda arms and say's, "be nice to your babysitter and her family while we out."

Rainbow quartz nods her head to her mother.

Rainbow: "that's my girl."

Linda bid farewell to them for 2 seconds and close the door and walk up stairs to the living room with her family.

Linda: "here's rainbow quartz."

Tina: "aww she cute."

She put her inside the play pin to let her play with toys including small black bag on the table and she look at her husband and kids.

Linda: "keep a eye on her while i cooking supper."

Bob: "of course honey."

She towards the kitchen to cook supper while her family watch the baby.

Gene: "she adorable."

Louise: "kinda."

[New chapter is out]