rainbow quartz meet rainbow dash new friends

They arrive at the teacher lounge and open the door to see mr.frond, mr. Grant, and nurse liz just talking each other.

Rainbow: "hey guys."

Mr. Frond turn around to see rainbow dash with her wife and daughter at the door.

Mr. Frond: "hey rainbow, I'm glad to see you again with your wife and that's your daughter."

Rainbow: "yup meet rainbow quartz dash."

Rainbow quartz begin to wake up with her eyes open to see people in the teacher lounge.

Rarity: "hello sleepyhead, did you have a nice nap."

She nodded her head to her mother.

Nurse liz: "she so cute. Oh by the way rainbow, you did great to defeat shendu."

Rainbow: "thanks, there's one thing to you guys about something."

Mr. Grant: "like what?"

Rainbow: "shendu is back and got possessed valmont just got pan'ku box to release his siblings from the netherworld. Including the talismans is back and safe at section 13."

Mr. Frond: "he's back for revenge."

Rainbow: "yup, don't worry me, my friends, the j team, section 13, and my other friends from equestria to stop them."

Mr. Grant: "that's good. You having first family vacation here with your family for four days."

Rarity: "yup."

Mr. Frond: "that's great."

Meanwhile at ms. Jacobson class.

All: "what!?!"

Rupa: "that's right."

Zeke: "whoa that dragon dude is back and got this pan'ku box to release his siblings."

Gene: "we're doom again."

Rupa: "yup don't worry they stop will them."

Ms. Jacobson: "that's good, where's rainbow at anyway?"

Rupa: "she at the teacher lounge with her wife and daughter."

Ms. Jacobson: "rainbow got a daughter?"

Julie: "that's right, she's so cute while she sleeping."

Tammy: "really."

Julie: "yup."

Ms. Jacobson: "I will see them during class is over."

[Here's new chapter for this story]