meet ruby sword

Pauly sitting in the couch with her family watching tv while her new boyfriend show up from everfree town.

Ms. Sentry: "did your girlfriend parents become happy about you and christy having a baby."

Flash: "they're very happy about it."

First base: "awesome."

Reggie: "yeah."

Knock knock knock

Pauly: "he's here."

She get up from the couch towards the door and open it to reveal ruby sword who's standing at the front porch with box of chocolate in his hand and she said, "hey babe, you made it. You got box of chocolate for me. Thank you."

Ruby: "no problem babe."

She let her boyfriend in towards the living room with her family while she closed the door behind her and entered the living room with them and said, "guys, this is my boyfriend ruby sword from everfree town and I met him on mystable."

Ms. Sentry: "greetings dear, I'm Sarah sentry."

First base: "what's up I'm first base sentry."

Reggie: "reggie sentry."

Flash: "I'm flash sentry, Pauly over protective brother. Take a seat."

Ruby: "of course."

He sit in a chair while Pauly sit in the couch with her family and flash begins to speak, "so ruby what you do for a living."

Ruby: "I'm excellent guitarist/student at my school and perfect son of my parents. Making little bit good grades and playing videos games sometime."

Flash with stern look on his face at him, "really."

Ruby: "yeah. I will become great boyfriend to your sister."

Flash become happy to hear that from him and said, "well that's excellent ruby. I like you bud to dating my annoying and smart sister."

Ding dong

Reggie: "our food is here."

Ms. Sentry: "you like Chinese food, ruby."

Ruby: "of course."

Reggie walk to the door to open see pucca with small several delivery boxes with noddles inside in her hands at the front porch and Reggie said, "hey pucca, come on in." She let pucca inside the house towards the dining room to put small delivery boxes on the table including chop sticks, fortune cookies and napkins too.

Reggie: "thanks pucca."

Pucca got huge grin on her face and giggle bit for the comments from reggie. She then handed pucca some money for delivery and walked out to the door to see garu walk in the sidewalk for night walk at other side of the road. Garu turn his head to the right in shock to see pucca at outside of sentry house and begin running as fast as he can including pucca too like really really fast.

Ruby: "huh, neat."

Reggie: "aww that so adorable to see that."

[New chapter is out for today]