pokemon's first encounter

During lunch period with miss. Cheerilee  walked through the corridor town teacher lounge with brown lunch bag in her hand for a moment until she stop to see strange mouse is blue with oil-filled tail function as a buoy who block her block in middle of the corridor in 5 feet away.

She decided to went left side of hallway begin walk aside of blue mouse continue towards teacher lounge but she didn't realize that mouse following her from behind, when she arrive at teacher lounge as she open the door forward quick really wide t...

She decided to went left side of hallway begin walk aside of blue mouse continue towards teacher lounge but she didn't realize that mouse following her from behind, when she arrive at teacher lounge as she open the door forward quick really wide to reveal professor discord, principal celestia, and bronze dumbbell only eating their lunch at round table as she entered lounge until.

"Marill!"

She turned around in shock to see that blue mouse again inside the teacher lounge with them.

Professor discord: "in the world, is that mouse is blue and got strange tail."

Bronze: "it's coming from portal to equestria that princess twilight sparkle live?"

Principal celestia: "I don't know but I need to tell captain black about blue mouse with oil-filled tail function."

Professor discord: "good idea."

"Hoppip!"

They noticed another strange creature is on top of blue mouse head come of nowhere to give friendly wave at them but it not alone because there two strange creatures like buizel and bagon who entered the teacher lounge.

Principal celestia: "I should call him right now."

Professor discord: "good idea celestia."

[New chapter is out for today]