rainbow quartz first trip to canterlot high school

Rainbow and rarity take their daughter to canterlot high school for her first trip on Thursday morning. Rarity holding baby bag full with stuff over the shoulder and rainbow grab a baby carrier with rainbow quartz inside.

Rarity: "are you sure to take rainbow quartz at canterlot high school it's a good idea."

Rainbow: "yeah I'm sure babe, besides principal celestia babysitting her while we in class."

Rarity: "okay."

They enter the front entrance towards inside the school to make rainbow quartz surprise."

Rainbow: "squirt, welcome to canterlot high school."

Rainbow quartz just giggle about it on her first trip to canterlot high with her mothers.

Rarity: "wow, your right dash she like it."

Rainbow: "see i told you."

Rarity: "one thing is we need babyproof this school too."

Rainbow: "yes honey."

Rainbow quartz begin to clap with her hands and got little bit of blue sparkles on it and stop to see Gilda and soarin towards them.

Soarin: "what's up guys and brought your daughter to school."

Rainbow: "yup."

Gilda: "that's cool, welcome to canterlot high little dash."

Meanwhile in the netherworld, hsi wu the sky demon stare hairless duck with green underwear with weird look and there's portal of hotel above them

Hsi: "uh, hi."

Duck: "where am I?"

Hsi: "netherworld."

Duck: "oh, can you help me to climb up the portal of hotel please."

Hsi: "sure."

He lift duck up to the portal and climb inside of it.

Duck: "thanks you mr. Bird guy."

Hsi: "your welcome."

A cockroach with light blue underwear with a small suitcase accidentally step through the portal towards the ground safe and portal is gone.

Cockroach: "awesome place dude you got here."

Hsi: "umm thanks."

He walked towards the small cave to settling in as a hotel room to make hsi confused.

Hsi: "what a weird bug."

Back at canterlot high school corridors with rainbow and rarity taking her daughter to principal celestia office. She knocked on the door.

Principal celestia: "come in."

They enter the office to see principle celestia with warm smile on her face to see rainbow quartz.

Principal celestia: "hello girls, I see you two brought rainbow quartz to school."

Rarity: "yeah, thank you for babysitting her while we in class."

Principal celestia: "you're welcome."

She put the carrier down next to the desk and unbuckle rainbow quartz from the carrier and grab her while rarity pull baby blanket from the bag and lay it down next to the door so rainbow put her daughter on the blanket. Rarity pull out teasing ring, teddy bear, and toy ball from the bag and give it to rainbow quartz. She handed the bag to principal celestia.

Rainbow: "I already changed her diaper this morning so you don't have to do it."

Principal celestia: "that's cool."

Rarity: "we're pick her up for lunchtime."

Principal celestia: "sound good to me."

Rarity get down on both knees to rainbow quartz level and give her tender kiss on the forehead.

Rarity: "we'll be back here to pick you up during lunch and behave to principal celestia. okay pumpkin."

She nodded her head.

Rainbow: "that's my girl."

[Here's new chapter for this story]