Chapter 6 What? Part 24

It had been about a month since Brad had stopped talking to me. The Vamps and 4 wishes hadn’t hung out in forever. We only ever saw Tris because he came round to visit Shann all the time. I always asked about Brad, but I never got a straight answer, he always just either ignore me, shrug or say “I don’t know” which was an obvious lie each time because of the way he never made eye contact with me.

But today, we had a plan. He was coming over today, and we were going to make him talk. No matter what it took, we just wanted to know something that would help us end this once and for all. “He’s going to be here in about a minute. He’s just around the corner” Shann said, walking into the living room, on her phone. I was sat on the sofa and Abby was out getting snacks and drinks for our movie night tonight. I looked up at Shann and smiled slightly “okay” I sighed, then went back to staring at nothing. She sighed and sat down next to me, obviously seeing that I was worried, since she then said “don’t worry. He will tell us and then we will figure something out. We will not stop until Brad and you become at least friends again” she said, rubbing my shoulder comfortingly “thanks Shann. Thank you for doing this” I smiled, turning to face her “no problem. Anything for this to all go back to normal” she smiled back. Just then, the doorbell rang and she got up to answer the door. It was obviously Tris so I quickly pulled my phone out and texted Abby saying “he’s here”. As soon as I hit send and put my phone in my pocket, Shann and Tris walked into the living room “hey Tris” I smiled as enthusiastically as I could “hi” he mumbled, Shann and I looked at each other with worried looks in or eyes “are you okay?” I asked him, turning to him again “yeah…” he trailed off, he was very unconvincing. He looked at the floor and Shann and I exchanged a confused look from each other. “Tris, can I talk to you for a second?” she asked, and before he could say anything, Shannon grabbed his arm and pulled him upstairs, leaving me alone and confused on the sofa.