Chapter 9 Victories and disappointments, part 42

We had just released our first album, Take on the World. Yeah, it happened fast. After that dinner with R5 and everything that happened that night, we had been inspired and quickly finished the album. There were 17 songs and they all sounded really good! We were all very proud of ourselves. I couldn’t listen to my solo, after we recorded it I never even looked at the title. It was so deep from within me that I wanted to cry just thinking about it. When we recorded it, we had to do the vocals about 20 times because I kept crying at random bits. The album contained happy songs as well though, basically it looked like this

1.       Take On the World             7. Lips are movin’        13. Dark Side

2.       Bad Blood-A                         8. Love me harder       14. I wish you would

3.       Bo$$                                      9. I wish-S                     15. Title

4.       Dear Future Husband       10. Really don’t care    16. Sledgehammer

5.       All about That Bass           11. Blank Space             17. Let it go-E

6.       Shake It Off                         12. (My solo song)       18. New romantics

Anyway, we weren’t having a huge party or a signing or anything, but, we were having our first ever interview! Well… interviews. We were having an interview and photo shoot with a magazine called ‘we <3 Pop’ and then going on ‘Graham Norton’ which was really cool! I remember watching 1D perform on that show once and I fangirled to the max! So, yeah, this was all really cool. We were all watching TV in the living room when Ellie walked through the door “what the hell are you all wearing?” she asked us, looking at our tracksuit bottoms and baggy tops in disgust “aren’t they going to give us clothes and makeup there?” Shann asked “yeah! But that isn’t an excuse to just wear the most unattractive clothes you can find!” she screeched “well, in my opinion, they still look sexy AF” Michael laughed, walking into the living room and sitting on the sofa, playfully winking at us all. Yes, 5SOS were still staying with us, but it was actually becoming a really interesting and fun thing. Ellie rolled her eyes and then sighed “hi Michael” “hey Ellie. You seem happy” he sniggered “you try getting them to put effort into how they look! It’s a nightmare!” she said, stressfully. Shann, Abby and I all giggled as Michael and Ellie started having a different conversation. “Should we change?” I asked them quietly so Ellie didn’t hear “naaa. Cba” Abby shrugged. “Hey Ellie! When did you get here?” Ashton asked, walking into the room “oh, I came here a few minutes ago. I was trying to get these lazy bums to change into decent clothes!” she half yelled the last bit and aimed it at us “okay” he shrugged, then left the room “girls, go get changed before Ellie rips your heads off!” he called to us as he left, we all burst out laughing as she grabbed a pillow and threw it at the door that Ash just walked through. “Fine then!” Shann rolled her eyes and then went to get changed. Abby and I just followed.