Chapter 8 5 Seconds of awkwardness, part 38

After we all got dressed, we went downstairs peeked into the living room to see the boys watching the Hunger Games. We wanted to see if we looked nice from a boy’s point of view, so we were going to ask them what they thought. We hid behind the door and then Shann yelled “can you guys tell us what you think of our outfits?” “Yeah, sure” Calum shouted back, and we heard them pause the movie and Abby was the first to walk in.

(Abby’s outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=148109768)

“I don’t usually wear dresses, but… how does this look?” she asked, playing with the rim of her dress “you look adorable! Really pretty!” Calum answered confidently, he looked at her admiringly and Abby blushed “thanks” she said, then walked out of the room. Next, Shann walked in.

(Shann’s outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=148114531)

She twirled around so that the boys could see the whole outfit and then Ashton spoke up “you look completely… adorable! You are so cute” he seemed so shy while saying it and Shann was just grinning at his comment “well, thank you, you are too” she winked, then walked out “wow. Flirting much” Abby teased “shut up! You and Calum did the same thing!” Shann rolled her eyes. Finally, I walked into the room.

(Katelyn’s outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=148210153)

I looked at the floor and then at the boys “so… what do you think?” I asked, smiling slightly “you look…” Michael started, but trailed off “Nice” Luke mumbled “thanks” I said, then turned to walk away “you look really pretty” Michael sighed, I turned to smile at him, then continued to walk out of the room “we’ll be back later. Thanks guys” Shann called, as we walked towards the door “why are you girls even going out? Why don’t you join us?” Calum called. We all froze. We had agreed that it was probably best not to tell them about Ross and I since Luke was my ex. Also, we couldn’t just say it was R5 because they would want to join us “we can’t. We’re meeting up with some… old friends to… catch up” Abby half lied “well… okay then, have fun” Ashton called back. Filled with relief, we then walked out of the door.