Chapter 2 First concert, part 13

It was finally time for our final song, one that we wrote, new romantics. "Okay, so we're all going to sing this and it's our last song. We've been 4 wishes and we hope you had fun and don't forget to smile" Shan announced, I giggled a bit at how cheesy it was. But people cheered and we started to sing and Ellie started to play her keyboard, which was set on a really cool effect.

(intro)

Me: We're all bored. We're all so tired of everything.

Abby: We wait for, trains that just aren't coming.

Ellie: We show off, our different scarlet letters. Trust me, mine is better.

Shan: We're so young. We're on the road to ruin.

Abby: We play dumb, but we know exactly what we're doing.

Me: We cry tears, of mascara in the bathroom. Honey life is just a classroom.

All: Cause baby I could build a castle, out of all the bricks they threw at me. And every day is like a battle, but every night with us is like a dream.

Shan+me: Baby, we're the new romantics. Come on, come along with me. Heartbreak is the national anthem, we sing it proudly.

Ellie+Abby: We are too bust dancing, to get knocked off our feet. Baby, we're the new romantics.

Shan: The best people in life for free.

People were dancing and I felt so happy! This was like a dream come true!