Chapter 7 WOW! Part 32

After we put our clothes for the show backstage, we all went to the stage and had a look around while we waited for the guys who worked there to set up our instruments. It was HUGE! It was the biggest arena I had ever been in! Shann, Abby, Ellie and I all stood there on the stage, gawping at the amount of seats. Soon they would have people in them coming to see 1D and… us. My stomach was turning and I felt a new level of nervousness. I felt dizzy and I felt like I was going to fall over at any second. “Hey” Liam said, coming up behind us all, I was the only one who turned around to see him “hi” my voice was shaky, he looked at me confused and I tried to smile it off, but he wasn’t fooled “are you okay?” he finally asked “never better” I lied, well… it was half true since I was talking to Liam freakin’ Payne, but it was mostly a lie “you’re nervous, aren’t you?” he sighed, I looked at the floor and nodded “kind of, yeah” I mumbled “don’t worry, everyone gets nervous” he smiled comfortingly and I couldn’t help but smile back “I don’t know why you’re nervous. You’re an amazing singer and guitarist.” He looked away for a second then back at me. “Really?” I asked, blushing as my smile grew wider “yeah. Don’t tell Niall, but I think you’re better than him” Liam whispered in my ear, then we both started to laugh “well, thanks. And don’t worry, I won’t tell him” I said after I calmed down a bit “thanks. Anyway, don’t be nervous. You’ll be great” he insisted, but I shook my head “it’s not that. It’s something else” I paused as he looked at me confused “what is it?” he asked, I sighed “I guess I’m nervous because I really want to impress you guys. You’re my idols” I admitted, looking down at my feel “well, I’m flattered. I still think you’ll do great” he chuckled, I looked up at him again and smiled slightly. He was so kind, even though he only just met me. “Girls! We’re ready for you all” a guy suddenly yelled “well… looks like you need to go” Liam said slightly disappointed “yeah…” I sighed “well… I’ll be down there” he smiled, pointing at the front row, I turned around and saw the rest of the boys sat there in the front row. I turned back to Liam smiling “okay” I grinned “Katelyn hurry up!” Shannon yelled, I turned and ran over to them “stop flirting with Liam and pick up your guitar!” Abby laughed, loud enough so that all the boys turned their gazes to stare at both of us “shut up” I hissed playfully. Then I picked up my guitar and stood in front of my microphone. “Okay girls. We need to test your microphones. Just sing your solo songs with your instruments to test them, then we’ll get the boys up and we’ll practise you all performing together. Then we’ll be done for the day” Simon said, sitting down next to the boys. We all nodded, we had written solo songs and new songs over the past few days. I decided not to perform ‘I will never let you down’ because it wasn’t really true anymore. I let Brad down, even if the song was about Ross. Ellie was sticking with ‘let it go’, while Abby and Shann wrote really cool solo songs!