Chapter 13 This is it, part 64

As soon as we were done getting ready, we all went to the side of the stage like Harry said to. “Girls. Okay, it’s time to go on. The lights on stage will go out and you will quickly walk on and get your instruments and perform” a guy quickly explained, we all nodded just as quickly. And then, it all happened.

Before we all knew it, we were about to start singing our first group of songs, Love me harder, title, and dark side. The lights went up and we started to sing them

Love me harder

Shann: Tell me something I need to know. Then take my breath and never let it go. If you just let me invade your space. I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain.

Ellie: And if in the moment I bite my lip. Baby, in that moment you'll know this is. Something bigger than us and beyond bliss. Give me a reason to believe it.

All: 'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder. And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder. Baby, love me harder. Love me, love me, love me. Harder, harder, harder.

Title

Me: If you want my love. He gotta do what he does. If you want these sweet like sugar Gucci lips. He gotta give it up.

Abby: I know you think I'm cool. But I ain't one of the boys. No, don't be scared that I'm gon' tie you down. I need a little more

All: Baby, don't call me your friend. If I hear that word again. You might never get a chance to see me naked in your bed. And I know girls ain't hard to find. But if you think you wanna try. Then consider this an invitation to kiss my ass goodbye. Give me that title, title. Come on give me that title, title. Better give me that title, title. Come on give me that title, title.

Dark side

Shann: Oh oh oh, there's a place that I know. It's not pretty there and few have ever gone. If I show it to you now. Will it make you run away?

Me: Or will you stay. Even if it hurts. Even if I try to push you out. Will you return? And remind me who I really am. Please remind me who I really am

All: Everybody's got a dark side. Do you love me? Can you love mine? Nobody's a picture perfect. But we're worth it. You know that we're worth it.

Abby: Will you love me? Even with my dark side?

The whole time, the butterflies in my stomach felt more like elephants. I was scared about everything, but people seemed to enjoy it. I saw people dancing to the music and I even saw some of them singing along! There were so many people as well! Then, Ellie started to talk about some random stuff, but I didn’t pay attention, I was too busy looking at the hundreds of people staring at us. Then, it was time to perform the rest of the songs.