Chapter 6 What? Part 25

(Shann’s POV)

I dragged Tris all the way up to my room and slammed the door behind us “what the hell?” He asked surprised “I should be asking you the same thing!” I snapped “seriously, are you okay? And don’t give me that crap about it being nothing because if it really was nothing, then you would be okay” I continued, he looked at the floor and shrugged “I can’t…” he muttered. I walked up to him and lifted his head so that he was looking at me “yes, you can. That’s the point of a relationship, you can tell each other anything and everything” I said calmly, he sighed and then simply said “he’s scaring me, Shannon.” His eyes filled with tears and I stared at him, a little scared myself “who?” I asked, but I already knew the answer “Brad. He’s never out anymore, he refuses to do any gigs, he never really talks to anyone, and he just stares off into space and cries randomly! He’s not himself! And it’s all because…” he trailed off because he was crying too much, I hugged him and I felt him burry his head into my hair “it’ll be okay” I cooed “I’m sure that if he has some time alone he-“ I started but he interrupted “it won’t get better. He keeps getting worse. He needs Katelyn but doesn’t want to admit it. He’s so angry with her it’s unbelievable! I once caught him burning a photo of her in his fire place and every other thing that reminded him of her.” He cried, even I was scared now. This was getting out of hand “we need to get them to see each other” I said, my voice shook and Tristan pulled away “no! Even I don’t know what he’ll do. Just don’t do anything, okay? Not before he’s stable again, anyway” he demanded, I nodded in agreement “promise?” he asked “I promise” I agreed “thank you” he smiled “I love you” he continued “I love you too” I smiled back at him and he kissed my head.