chapter 2 First concert, part 7

(Shannon's POV)

We all woke up at around 11ish and instantly got ready. But there was still one thing that was bothering us all, especially Abby, Katelyn and I. 1, we didn't have a band name and 2, we had only 3 members. We all knew it wasn't really a big deal, because Abby was on bass, I was on drums, Katelyn was on guitar and we all sang. But we couldn't help but feel like something was missing. We were now all sat downstairs, waiting for Abby to come downstairs, and when she did, she was panting "why the hell are you panting?" Katelyn asked from the sofa "I ran down the stairs" she gasped "why?" I asked "because I didn't want to forget this idea before I told you" she explained "what idea...?" Tristan asked "Ellie could be in the band with us!" She announced. We all turned to face Ellie, who was completely gobsmacked "w-why do you want me in the band?" Ellie stuttered "because... we all feel like we're missing something in the band and you can play keyboard and sing. that's exactly what the band needs" Abby exclaimed "it needs a name aswell" I pointed out "one problem at a time, Shan" Katelyn sighed "what about my solo carrier, it might get in the way" Ellie pointed out "Ross' acting carrier hasn't gotten in the way of R5" Riker said "true. But I have loads of gigs in the next month so what will we do about that?" "just change it from just you, to the whole band and if they say no just say that its that or nothing" Ratliff shrugged "I don't know..." Ellie sighed "please, Ellie. You are one of our best friends, and you always said that you wanted to be a part of a group more than you wanted a solo carrier. Please" I pleaded. She looked up at me and grinned "I would love to be a part of the band with no name" she laughed "yay! Come on, I'll get you sorted out for today" I grabbed her arm and they both ran into the music room.

(Katelyn's POV)

Abby and I both sat down on the sofa and groaned "what's wrong?" Rocky asked "the band only just formed and I already feel tired just thinking about it. I don't know what Katelyn's excuse is" Abby complained "I just want today to hurry up" I moaned "why?" Rocky asked "I miss certain people" I briefly explained "like who?" Ratliff asked "well... James, Connor, Rydel and Ross" I sighed "oh" Rocky muttered. Then it all went silent.