chapter 1 Famous, part 5

The music finished and everyone clapped "I'm never doing that again..." I stated, running down the steps. "no. You were actually really good!" Brad smiled "don't lie" I blushed "you guys should make a band. You know how to play instruments and you've written songs so you could probably do it" Ellie suggested "um... what?" Shannon asked, surprised "you could. I can book you a gig tomorrow" Ellie carried on "hold on! We never agreed to it!" Abby exclaimed "guys. Please!" Ellie pleaded, then i figured out why she was acting so desperate "its about that charity thing tomorrow, isn't it?" I remembered Ellie telling us about it a few weeks ago. She had organized a charity day in the local park with a random woman named Ruby and Ruby had taken charge of everything. I hated Ruby and so did everyone else. She had told Ellie that she had to find 5 bands to perform and so far she only had Big time rush, The wanted, R5 and The vamps. she only needed one more, and it couldn't be a solo artist. "If I don't get my fifth band by tomorrow Ruby will kill me! Literally! It doesn't matter if you're nobody's, if your a group then you can perform!" Ellie begged "thanks for sugar coating that" Shannon said sarcastically "please, guys. For me" Ellie whispered "Fine!" we all gave in "But you're helping us all night to rehearse!" I carried on "deal!" Ellie squilled "we'll all help" Brad volunteered. And that's what we did.

(Shannon's POV)

It was about 6 in the morning and everyone was asleep... except me. We were all asleep outside in sleeping bags. I was staring up at the stars and glancing at Tristan, who was right next to me, every so often. He looked perfect when he was sleeping. Finally, I decided to just look at him. Suddenly, his arm moved and gently nudged mine. I softly linked my fingers between his without thinking and he smiled slightly "I'm not asleep" He whispered. In shock, I tried to pull my hand away, but he didnt let go "don't let go" he whispered again, opening his eyes. I nodded and we both just gazed at each other in silence "you never did let me hug you after I sung" I remembered "come here" he smiled letting go of my hand and opening his arm. I smiled and moved closer to him. He wrapped his arm over my waist and pulled me closer "I love you" he muttered sweetly, kissing the top of my head "I love you too" I whispered back, snuggling up to his chest. Not soon after, I fell asleep in his arms and it was the best night of my life!

A/N

the youtube video is explosive kannon. I couldn't put it on part 3 like i was suppose to because of SimplyAbby 's video