Chapter 2 First concert, part 11

(Shannon's POV)

I was beyond scared. The fact that I had to do a perfect cover, sing amazingly and nail my drumming at the same was just all so much presure! But, i still put on a brave face and I started to sing and the music started. I was completely terrified.

All:Do do do d-do do do do do do. 

Me: I'm a good girl, I'm daddy's favourite. He's saved for harvard, he knows I'll make it. I'm good at school, I'm never truant. I can speak French, he thinks I'm fluent.

'Cause every night I study hard in my room. At least that's what my parents assume. But I sneak out the window to meet with my boyfriend. Here's what I told him the time that he caught me.

I said to him; "forget what you thought, 'cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught. So just turn around and forget what you saw, 'cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."...

I was surprised that I was able to play the drums and sing at the same time!

The song ended and I was beyond proud of myself. I didn't miss one beat! It was harder than it looked though... my heart was pounding and i was sweating. I wanted to get the last song over with because I wanted to hug someone and see Tris, but at the same time, I never wanted this to end.