Chapter 8 5 Seconds of awkwardness, part 41

(Shann’s POV)

It was only after we had left R5 at their hotel that Abby had caught up with us and told us that Harry Styles was joining our walk AND staying over at our house! You would have thought that she would give you some kind of warning, wouldn’t you?

As soon as we got home, Abby ran straight upstairs with Harry and showed him to his room. Katelyn followed, but went to her room, and I just walked into the living room to see if the boys had left a mess. It was about 2am by this point, so I expected them to be in their guest rooms asleep or something. But, when I walked into the living room I was the cutest sight ever! They were all asleep on the sofas and they looked so peaceful! Not wanting to wake them, my female instincts kicked in and I began readjusting their positions so they were comfy and would ache in the morning. I also, quietly, ran upstairs and grabbed a few blankets to put over them. Once I was done, I switched off the TV and started to go upstairs, when I heard a groan. I turned around and saw Ashton waking up “Shannon?” he whispered, looking at me “hi” I whispered back “what time is it?” “About 2.30am” “wow, seriously?” “Yep” “well… night. Hope you sleep well cutie” he winked, I giggled and blew him a kiss “right back at you” I grinned, then quietly went to my room.

Today had been a good day, for sure.