Chapter 7 WOW! Part 34

Now the boys were getting on stage and getting ready to sing “what songs do you know how to play?” Simon asked us. We all paused for a second “I’m guessing you mean 1D songs” Abby half mumbled, but Simon nodded and we all started to think “all of them” Shann finally shrugged. All the boys turned to face us with shocked looks on their faces “what?” Ellie asked them, generally confused “we have a lot of songs…” Niall stated, we nodded slowly “we know. Like I said earlier, we’re all huge fans” Abby explained. The boys all stared at us for about a minute, not blinking. Their faces were covered in complete shock. “Pick a song each then” Simon ordered, we all looked at him, a bit confused as to why he wanted us to pick. But we quickly got over it and named the songs we wanted to perform “best song ever” Ellie said, excitedly “no control” Abby said absentmindedly “kiss you” Shann said enthusiastically “um…” I started, really thinking hard. This was too hard! They had so many great songs that I loved! “Pick one from the first album” Harry suggested, narrowing it down for me “okay… um…” I trailed off “everything about you!” I finally said loudly. The boys nodded and we started in the order that we said them. So, best song ever was first…

*during the song*

The beginning was the best bit of the whole song for me. The guitar was so fun! Plus, I got to walk around the stage a bit while playing it. Harry started to sing his bit, and while he did, he walked over to Abby. I giggled a little because he was singing to her and if she wasn’t concentrating, she probably would have died. Then, Zayn started to sing and stood next to Shann’s drum set. He snuck a few glances in her direction, but she didn’t notice. When the chorus began, we were all so into the song that we started to move around to the beat and it was like something from a movie. Even the boys seemed to be having a good time.