Chapter 10 Never again, part 51

After we had finished the songs, the boys went straight on stage and we all just stood there. Simon was waiting for us to start, but we were all mentally having a debation on whether to ask him now or not. We were all having conversations with just looks in the end, when Abby suddenly stepped forward “um, Simon. We have had an idea for the concert and we wanted to see if you liked it” Abby started. Simon looked at us all weirdly, then his expression turned curious “you have my attention” he said gesturing for us to tell him “okay, well, I created a mashup of ‘Boss’ and ‘Kiss you’ and we were wondering if we could perform it” Shann asked. Simon looked past her at the rest of us and we all nodded. He looked at Shannon and Abby again and sighed “okay. Show me” he said. Shann gave her phone to a guy and he put on the mashup, but he edited it quickly so that we could sing it.

(You can find the mashup on YouTube. I didn’t make it. It’s Bo$$ by Fifth Harmony and Kiss You by One Direction)

Intro

4W: Every day is pay day. Swipe my card, then I do the nae nae. You're talkin' to a lady. I want a Kanye-ye not a Ray J-

Harry: Oh, tell me, tell me, tell me, how to turn your love on. You can get, get anything that you want. Baby just shout it out, shout it out. Baby just shout it out-

4W: whatchu tryna say. You say that you a baller, And I see you tryna holla, But that ain't how I was brought up. Next. Working for the money, 'Cause that's what my momma taught me-

Harry: so tell me girl if every time we

1D: To-o-uch. You get this kind of ru-u-ush. Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. If you don't wanna-

4W: Boss... Michelle Obama, Purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollars. Boss... Michelle Obama, Purse so heavy gettin' Oprah dollars-

Harry: And let me kiss you.

At the end of the song, the music faded out and Shann finished her high note, Simon clapped “that was amazing. We definitely need that in the concert.” He said, we all grinned at him and Shann became really happy. I think it was probably the best news she’d had since her and Tris broke up.

We went back over to our instruments and got ready while Simon told the boys about the song list “after you sing ‘what makes you beautiful’ you’re going to say something and then girls” we turned to look at him as he was now talking to us- “you are each going to sing your solo songs, come off stage as we have a short break, since this is going to be a very long show. After the break you are going to come back on stage and open with you song ‘take on the world’ and then the boys will come on and sing ‘right now’.”- We all just stared at him confused, did he expect us to remember all of this? The boys seemed to be keeping up with it all so that was a good thing, but we were all just looking at him as if to say “you’re kidding, right?” –“so you’ll perform your whole third and fourth album after the break and first and second in the first part” Simon summed up. He finally stopped talking and sat down again “and you want us to do all that now and at the concert?” Abby asked in disbelief, raising her eyebrows. We heard the boys snigger and 5SOS were as well. Probably at the stupid looks on our faces. “Yes. Is there a problem with that?” Simon snapped, obviously wanting to just get on with it “No! Not at all!” Ellie instantly answered, death glaring Abby “good. Now start from the beginning when the boys open with ‘Up All Night’.” Simon ordered. And so, that’s what we did.