Chapter 12 Some things need to end, part 60

(Katelyn’s POV)

After Shann and I had gotten back from hanging out with 1D yesterday, I had gotten a text from Ross saying that he wanted to meet up… today. After debating it for ages, I decided to ask him if he wanted to hang out in the park, but I was going to be honest with him. I was going to break up with him.

Abby and Shannon had a little discussion when we got back while I was ‘getting ready for bed’, but I really tried to overhear, but it failed miserably. I had told them about mine and Liam’s convocation and they told me to be honest, so that’s what I’m doing. But they also refused to tell me what they were talking about when I asked them, so I was getting a bit suspicious.

I decided to wear something cute and casual to the park, but I didn’t want to put too much effort into my look because it wasn’t really going to be a good date. Abby, Harry, Shann and Michael were going to be there as well, but not too close. Just to keep an eye on things. I sighed as I looked in the mirror, trying to convince myself that this was a good thing, but to be honest I just didn’t want to hurt Ross. I didn’t want to see the sorrow in his eyes, or hear his broken voice.