Chapter 7 WOW! Part 31

We were now stood backstage at the O2 arena. Neither Shann nor I had said anything since Abby had told us her ‘news’. No doubt that would become a big thing. Then, the silence was broken “why didn’t you tell us before?” Shannon screeched “you never asked” Abby mumbled “how exactly are you related to Niall Horan?” I asked “well… my Nan and his Nan are step sisters in a way, I even met him a few times!” she explained “what!” Shannon screeched again, she was beyond shocked by this point “so… he’s kind of your great step cousin” I said, working it out in my head “yeah, I guess so” Abby agreed. And, just as she said that, we all heard 5 voices coming in our direction. I think we all guessed who they belonged to after we heard a strong Irish accent fill the room “so, we’re related” “okay… tell me again how you know this?” another voice asked. They all turned a corner so we could see them, Shann and I froze. Standing in front of us was One Direction! The voice who asked the question belonged to Harry. They stared at us and we stared at them. But, Abby ran up to Niall and instantly hugged him “hey cousin!” she exclaimed “hi” Niall hugged her back, a little confused, but he obviously knew what she was talking about. Abby pulled away and pointed at Shann and I “in case you don’t remember, this is Shannon, the ginger. And this is Katelyn, the brunette” she introduced. We both forced a smile, it was hard since we were still frozen. I still couldn’t believe One Direction was stood right in front of me! “Hey” Niall waved “hi” Shann waved back, a little nervous. I just smiled again “I’m guessing that you weren’t expecting this” Louis chuckled, he had obviously noticed that Shann and I were completely gobsmacked. “Yeah. We’re all huge fans” Abby exclaimed, I was surprised at how calm she was. She loved them more than anything in the world! But, then again, she was related to one of them. “So… we should probably get ready. We have a lot of rehearsing to do” Liam said, starting to walk away “yeah, you go ahead. We need to wait for Ellie. She’s running a bit late” Shannon explained, then, she turned to Abby and started to talk to her “Ahhh. The famous Ellie” Niall sighed, turning away. I looked at him confused, then I looked at the rest of them. Louis was walking away with Niall and Liam, but Zayn was looking at Shannon with a slight smile on his face. I was about to gasp, but then I noticed Harry and I burst out laughing! He was basically drooling over Abby and it looked so funny! Then, Liam called for them to hurry up and they joined the others, but, I looked at Liam and he was looking at me! I blushed as he looked away and I turned to Abby and Shannon, apparently, they had seen all of the gazes as well. We all fangirled over what happened when, suddenly, Ellie walked in with all of our outfits in bags that looked like they weighed a ton! We all ran over to her and grabbed a bag and told her about what had just happened “oh my god! Imagine if they actually like us and we end up being their girlfriends!” Ellie squilled excitedly, we all looked at her weirdly for a second, not knowing what to say or think. But, then, we all started to fangirl because there was a possibility that it could happen!