I'm so in love

"I am so in love with you," Conor gushed as he walked into the room.
"Oh god, why? Look at the state of me," you responded looking at his reflection through the mirror, not being able to stop the smile from creeping onto your lips.
"Why? You want to really know why?" Conor looked at you with disbelief, walking closer to you so he could look into your eyes.
"I'm in love with the way your hair has that little curl at the end regardless of how many times you try and flaten it out with the striaghtners," he said while running his fingers through your soft hair.
"I'm in love with the way you scrunch up your nose and squint your eyes when I say something that you don't agree with"
"I'm in love with the way your beautiful smile could melt my heart and your laugh, fuck your laugh could light up any room"
"I'm in love with the way your lips feel against mine, they way they feel so right everytime they touch," he pressed his lips against yours kissing your gently.
Without removing his lips from yours he mumbled, " I'm just so fucking in love with everything about you"
Conor captured you in a passionate kiss, holding you tight as he expressed any unsaid feelings through his lips on yours.
"Does that explain why?" He winked at you, still holding you close to him.
"Hmm I think I could settle for that explanation," you joked winking at him before pulling his lips back to yours.