Make you jealous (smut warning)

"Happy birthday Alex," you squealed at him pulling him into a hug and kissing his cheek.

"Hey Y/N, where's my boyfriend, who's actually your boyfriend but I'm gonna claim is mine anyway?" Alex asked looking around while wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"He got ransacked by some fans with Joe outside, they should be in soon," you laughed at the pout that had formed on his face.

"In that case, we may as well go get some drinks while we wait," Alex dragged you towards the bar where you waited the arrival of Conor.

...

You laughed as Alex span you around on the dance floor, you'd dragged him up to the dance floor with you about half hour ago and you had felt Conor's eyes burning into your skin ever since then. You knew he was jealous, you could see by the look in his eyes when you sent him a wink over Alex's shoulder.

"I'm going to get another drink, want anything?" Alex asked, his mouth close to your ear so you could hear.

"I'm good thanks," you shouted back before making your way back to the table where Conor was sat with the rest of the boys. As soon as you neared Conor stood up and grabbed your hand, he dragged you through the club and out onto the street.

"What did you do that for? I was having fun," you pouted at him.

"Well I'm sure we can have even more fun when I get you home," he whispered in your ear as he pinned you against the wall of the club.

"Fucking hell, call the Uber," you breathed, closing your eyes as he roughly kissed your neck.

...

The whole ride home Conor had been driving you insane. He started with his hand on your knee but throughout the journey it had been slowly inching its way up your leg. His hand had now made its way under your dress and was at the top of your thigh, he was massaging your thigh and every so often his fingers would lightly brush against you through your pants.

The journey felt never ending and just when you thought things couldn't get any worse Conor's finger slipped into your pants and ran through your wetness. His lips pressed to your ear and started to whisper dirty things to you as you started to shift uncomfortably.

Relief washed over you as you saw his apartment block come into sight, you practically yanked him out of the back of the Uber and pulled him all the way up to his apartment. Not trusting him to find the key quick enough himself you shoved him against the wall and reached into his pockets to find the keys. You quickly found them and pulled them from his pocket, your one hand set to work on unlocking the door and the other one moved to his bulge and grabbed it roughly, teasing him just as he had done to you earlier. His head fell back against the wall as he released a breathy moan.

As soon as the door was open you grabbed his wrist and pulled him in with you. You jumped up and wrapped your legs around his waist as he held your bum to keep you up. He smashed his lips together with yours and stumbled towards the kitchen counter where he placed you down. He unzipped the back of your dress and pulled away from the kiss to remove it from your body.

His lips moved to your neck and kissed all the down to the crook of your neck where he bit into the skin and sucked harshly, ensuring that he'd left his mark there. You moaned and pushed Conor's jacket from his shoulders and down his arms before getting to work removing his top, desperate to find some more of his skin.

Conor removed your bra and his lips soon found their way from your neck to your breasts where he sucked on your nipples, earning a moan even louder than the last one. Your hands travelled down the soft skin of his back, your nails leaving faint scratch marks.

"Conor." You breathed and pulled his head up so you could see his face again, "I need you, now," you told him as your hands reached his jeans and your fingers fumbled to try and undo the button. Becoming impatient he pushed your hands away and undid the button himself, his hands made quick work of removing your pants as yours pushed his jeans and boxers down his hips.

You wrapped your legs back around his hips and used them to pull him closer to you, "alright miss impatient," he chuckled as he drew you into another passionate kiss, when you were distracted by his kiss he thrusted his length into you causing you to gasp.

"Conor," you whimpered as he thrusted into you at a relentlessly fast pace, his mouth covered yours once again to muffle some of your moans and your arms wrapped around his shoulders, clinging onto him for dear life.

The intense feeling was building up in your core and you knew you were close, soon enough your walls clenched around him as he bought you to your orgasm. Your high triggered his and he moaned out you name; his head fell to your shoulder as he tried to catch his breath again.

"Fucking hell you're incredible," he mumbled against your skin as he placed soft kisses to your shoulder.

"I love you, but I think I should make you jealous more often if this is how it'll end."