Confessions

"So, what are you gonna do today?" Conor asked you, making you look up from your phone. "Joe asked if I could come by to film a video with him, but I don't know what I'm doing after that." You said, smiling at your best friend. He replied with a quiet 'oh' and you continued whatever you were doing on your phone.

You and Conor had been best friends for years. But when he introduced you to his friend Joe, he felt like the bond between you was getting weaker. You spent a lot of time with Joe, because he was like a brother to you. He asked you to collab on his channel, to come over and watch movies, play games with him.

Little did you know that Conor saw you as more than a friend. He had a massive crush on you, and seeing you with Joe was tearing him apart. He didn't say anything about it, he was too scared to ruin your friendship.

"You can come along if you want, it'll be fun." Conor shook his head at your offer. "Of course, fun.." He answered, putting on a fake smile.

You nodded your head and went off to shoot a new video, texting Joe you were on your way.

When you arrived at Joe's place with Conor, you hugged him and sat down on the sofa with them. "What are we gonna do today Suggy?" You asked him. "Well dear (Y/N), I thought we could do a never have I ever video." He grinned at you, as if he had something else planned as well. "Alright, let's do this."

After everything was set up, Joe began the video. At first there were normal questions, but it started getting more and more personal. "Alright, next one. Never have I ever fancied a close friend." He held up his 'I Have' sign and then turned to look at you with an amused smile. You thought about it for a second and then put your 'I Have' sign up as well.

You didn't notice the look on Conor's face. You looked at Joe, sign and said "Well then, who's the lucky person Joseph?" He laughed at that question and gave you a look as if to say 'I'm not gonna tell you. Ever.' You laughed along and continued on with the video.

Throughout the rest of the recording Conor sat behind the camera looking angry. He kept glaring at Joe, no matter what he did. If we laughed together he just stared angrily ahead of him. When one of us made a joke, he didn't even smile. I started getting worried. When we were done Conor and I said our goodbyes to Joe and left.

The drive home was unusually quiet, Conor didn't speak a word. He had been acting weird all day and you were starting to put the puzzle pieces together. Angry stares at Joe, not smiling or laughing at any of your jokes. Moping around all day. Could it be that Conor Paul Maynard, your best friend, was jealous?

I got out of the car and walked to Conor's front door without saying a thing. We walked inside and sat down on the sofa together. I couldn't take the silence anymore, I had to know what was going on. I took a deep breath and finally spoke up. "Alright Conor what's wrong? You're not acting like yourself." He turned around to look at me and sighed. Still not saying anything.

"Conor, were you.. jealous?" You asked him quietly, while studying his face. You saw his eyes widen slightly. Your heart started beating faster. "Jealous? Of what? My best friend, the most perfect girl I've ever laid eyes on, and my best mate flirting right in front of me? Of course not." He said sarcastically.

A huge smile broke out on your face and you were unable to speak, caught off guard by his confession. Conor looked down at the floor. You were the happiest you'd ever been. After a minute of silence, you made Conor look up at you. "You don't have to be jealous babe, I actually have had a crush on you as well." His eyes lit up and a smile started to form on his face as well.

He pulled you in by your waist and kissed you passionately. You gladly returned the kiss. After you broke the kiss he grabbed your hand. "(Y/N), will you go on a date with me?" He asked with a big grin on his face. "I still have to think about it, I mean you do look cute when you're jealous." You teased him. "Of course I'll go out with you." You said, making him chuckle. You kissed him once more, and this was the beginning of a long relationship.