Panic

You looked around but failed to see any familiar faces around you. No, no, no this couldn't be happening, Conor had told you to stay close to him but now he was gone and you were alone stuck in a crowd of his fans.

Your breathing began to quicken as people surrounded you, instantly recognising that you were Conor's girlfriend and demanding pictures with you. Your hands started to shake and a ringing sound appeared in your ears as you tried to push yourself through the crowd of teenage girls and find the arena entrance.

Just as panic had started to fully set in you felt a familiar hand grip onto yours and the girls screamed louder as you were pulled out of the crowd yet your hearing was too clouded to make out what they were saying.

The hand continued to drag you until you had made your way into the building and it was only then you registered it belonged to Conor. His eyes scanned over your body quickly checking for any visible injuries when he realised you were having a panic attack.

"Shit," he muttered to himself and grabbed your hands in his "Y/N, look at me – just breathe, okay?" he told you in a calm soothing voice but you couldn't concentrate on him as thoughts rushed through your head.

"Breathe with me beautiful, ready?" you nodded your head at him and followed his lead as he took several long, deep breaths. "That's it, good girl," he praised as you continued to take deep breaths.

Conor continued to talk to you and you slowly started to calm down, the burning in your lungs started to disappear and your hearing began to clear up. Tears slowly streamed down your face and Conor pulled your body into his, keeping a tight grip on you.

"You're safe now. I've got you," he murmured into your ear continuously as you sobbed into his chest.

"I'm sorry," you whispered to him.

"It's not your fault, there's no need to apologise," he told you softly "but if I get into trouble with security for throwing myself into a group of teenage girls you're taking the blame," he joked, his humour instantly making you feel a bit better.

"I love you," you looked up at him while you spoke, loving the way his eyes always sparkled when you told him that.

He kissed you softly then responded with, "you're not too bad yourself."