Insecure

The events of the day kept replaying in your head. You were currently at your best friend's house after a fight that broke out between Conor and you. "I just don't understand why he's making such a big deal out of it.. I asked him one thing and he got mad." You spoke quietly, your friend rubbed your back and sighed."It's gonna be okay (Y/N), he'll come around. It was just some random Instagram girl anyway, he loves you." You wiped your stray tears away and mumbled "All I asked was if he could unfollow her. She's way prettier and I was just insecure."

After moping around for an hour your friend came up with the idea to go out tonight so you could get your mind off of the fight. You agreed and texted the rest of your friend group. As soon as everyone agreed on where to go and when to be there you started getting ready. When you were done showering you did your hair and put on your favourite outfit. Your friend then did your makeup and soon enough you were ready to get out.

Once you arrived at the club with your friends all of you started out your fun night with some drinks and dancing. Meanwhile at home Conor was worried. He didn't know where you were and you weren't picking up your phone. He kept calling and texting without success, regretting the fight more and more with every minute that passed.

You were dancing with your friends when you suddenly spotted your cousin a few feet away from you. You walked over to him and hugged him tightly, not knowing one of your friends was snapchatting the whole thing. "It's been too long! What have you been up to?" Your cousin yelled over the music. "Are you still together with that Conor guy?" he asked, making your heart drop. "I'm still working the same job. And yeah, I'm still with Conor." You answered with a sad smile.

*Conors POV*

"Jack I don't know what to do. I made a huge mistake, and now she won't talk to me. What if she won't come back to me?" I asked my brother, trying to stop my voice from cracking. "I'm sure it's okay

don't worry about it, she's just with a friend. Relax Con." He said, scrolling through his phone.

I kept texting her, hoping for an answer. "Uhh, Conor, take a look at this." Jack said, holding his phone so I could see it. I couldn't believe my eyes, (Y/N) was hugging another guy. In the club. I looked up at Jack, not knowing what to say. "Maybe he's just a friend." He said softly. I asked him for advice on what to do and after a while, I was out the door.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

After dancing and drinking you were ready to go home, so you said goodbye to your friends and started making your way outside. The cold air hit you as soon as you left the club and you bumped into someone. "Sorry." You mumbled, too tired to look up at the person. "(Y/N) I'm so happy I found you." The person you bumped into spoke. You finally looked up and saw that Conor was stood right in front of you. Unable to speak you just stared at him, waiting for him to speak.

"You're cold, I'll take you home." He said, somehow looking hurt. You nodded your head and grabbed his hand, walking back toward his car together. Both of you got into the car together and he turned to look at you. "Did you have a good time with that guy?" He asked, suddenly angry. "What guy?" You thought about tonight and you weren't with anyone except your cousin. Then it clicked. You unlocked your phone and checked your own snapchat story.

You chuckled before grabbing Conor's hand. "That was my cousin, we barely see each other and that's why I was so happy to see him." Conor's expression changed from angry to embarrassed. "I should've known it was nothing." He mumbled. You just kissed his cheek and told him it was okay.

"I'm sorry for acting up today. I didn't know you cared so much about me following girls on Instagram." Your heart was beating faster and you finally said what you wanted to say all along. "That's

not it Conor.. I felt insecure because she's prettier than I am. She's the kind of girl you deserve.. not me." You spoke quickly. After what seemed like an eternity you finally made eye contact with the boy next to you.

Conor looked at you in shock. "No girl in this entire world is prettier than you are, you're the best thing that's happened to me and I'd never even think of being with someone else." He put his hand on your cheek and pulled you in for a kiss. "I'm sorry love, I promise we'll never fight again." He said. And you two shared another sweet kiss.