Pandora

"Conor?" you asked surprised to see your boyfriend stood on your doorstep when you weren't even aware he was in the country, "what are you doing here? I thought you weren't back from America for another week"

"I'm not meant to be, but then I realised you're the only person I want to be spending that week with," he reached out to stroke your cheek and you grinned at him.

"Well in that case you better come in," you grabbed his hand and pulled him into your embrace, closing the door behind him.

"That's a relief, I was starting to freeze to death out there," he mumbled nuzzling his cold face into your neck, pulling you to him tightly by your hips.

"I missed you," you whispered.

"I missed you too baby, so fucking much," he lifted his head and joined your lips, making the butterflies as prominent as ever in your belly.

The only downfall of dating Conor was he couldn't be around as often as you wanted him to be. He travelled a lot and that could sometimes put a strain on your relationship, but you'd managed to survive nearly 2 years and you didn't regret a thing.

Dating Conor was like the rollercoaster you never wanted to get off, thrilling and exciting. No matter how cheesy it sounded he quite literally was your world so there was no chance you'd let his career come between you.

"I've got you something," he whispered against your lips, unwilling to create distance between them just yet.

Your skin felt cold where his hand had left your body to reach into his pocket, you pulled away to see what was in his hand and spotted a small Pandora box. You smiled impressed that he'd remembered when you first started dating Conor had made a tradition to buy a Pandora charm every time he went away but he hadn't been away without you for so long you assumed that he would've forgotten.

"Well, are you going to open it?" he teased, smiling at the content look on your face.

You took the box from his hand, planting a sneaky kiss on his lips as you moved away, opening the box you saw a heart shaped pendant with the words 'I love you' engraved.

"I love it," you squealed and kissed his lips quickly before running off to find your bracelet leaving him in your living room chuckling over your excitement.

Conor followed shortly, standing in the doorframe to your bedroom admiring how your face lit up as you studied all the different charms that you'd collected from the many times he'd had to leave you behind. Each charm reminded you of how hard being without Conor was, but they also reminded you how much his love was worth it.

Just a little note, I'd like to suggest that you check out 'List of emotions' by MyLittleConor  honestly one of my favourite things I've read