His (Smut warning)

You listened to the dull repetitive dialling tone of the buzzer to Conor's building as you waited for him to answer the door. You'd very recently had a huge shouting match with your boyfriend and it ended with you screaming "It's over," at him, so you were currently on the rebound looking for someone to take your mind off what was now your ex.

To you Conor was the obvious choice as A) he was extremely attractive, B) you'd seen him with girls at clubs before and he 100% knew what he was doing, and most importantly C) he joked many times if he ever had the chance he'd fuck you – so he'd certainly be willing to hook up with you.

You and Conor had been friends for a long time and although the relationship had always been platonic it never felt like he was a normal friend, you'd always wanted more. When he touched you in certain ways your skin burned and when you made eye contact your heart would leap. You used to think that you'd fall for Conor, maybe you had fallen and refused to admit it, but then your ex came along and you fell for him instead.

Finally, you heard a crack and Conor's voice mumble "Y/N?" through the telecom.

"Can I come in?" you asked him; he didn't answer but you heard a beep as the door unlocked allowing you to enter.

When you reached the door you knocked and were immediately greeted by a shirtless Conor, instead of issuing any explanation of why you'd turned up at his flat in the middle of the night you instantly connected your lips with his with such force that he stumbled backwards. He steadied himself by wrapping his arms around your waist and returned the kiss.

"What about your boyfriend?" he asked breathlessly once you'd pulled away.

"we're over," you replied and pushed him fully into the flat, closing the door behind you.

As soon as the door closed your lips connected with his again. Conor took control of the situation, pushing you against the door and trapping you between the cold surface and his warm body. He pulled away and attached his lips to your neck instead, slowly kissing his way up towards your ear. You wrapped your arms around his neck, clinging onto him to bring him as close as possible.

When he kissed your sweet spot a low moan fell from your lips and you felt his lips curl into a slight smirk before continuing their journey. When he reached your ear he gently bit it, "Are you sure this is what you want?" he breathed into your ear and you whimpered in pleasure as he started sucking behind your ear.

"I-I'm sure," You managed to get out before another moan spilled from your lips.

As soon as he'd received that confirmation from you he yanked your top from your body then connected your lips once again. He placed his hands under your bum to lift you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist in response, pulling yourself as close as possible to try and create some friction between your crotches.

With your lips still attached he blindly stumbled towards his bedroom. When he got there your lips separated to try and catch your breath and he placed you down on the bed. His body instantly covered yours and his hands travelled to your back so he could unclip your bra.

His hands and lips were all over you, making you feel more pleasure than you thought were possible. Before you knew it, his hands were pulling your jeans and pants down your legs and you were completely naked in front of him.

His eyes roamed your body before he leant down, lips brushing your ear and muttered, "Jesus you're beautiful."

You tugged on his hair so you could reach his face and then smashed your lips together with his. Conor's hands ran softly down your sides, one stopping to rest on your waist the other travelling further down and stroking your thigh.