Saved Part 2

It'd been 3 months, 3 months of sneaking around behind your friend's backs, 3 months of pretending to just tolerate Conor in public and 3 months of sharing kisses and having the best time with Conor in private.

It had been a few days since you had managed to get any alone time as it turned out keeping a secret from the boys was harder than expected. But tonight was your chance, they'd all gone on a night out and you'd both managed to get out of it. Admittedly Conor had a much easier time finding an excuse, the boys were aware that he was struggling with his anxiety and depression so knew he may not be up for it but when it came to you a whole story and web of lies was needed.

You were sat in Conor's lap as he lounged against the headboard editing his latest cover. His arms encased you in his embrace as he reached around your body to reach his laptop and his lips would lazily place kisses to your head or shoulder every so often, ensuring that he acknowledged your presence.

Although Conor was too busy to give you much attention you were perfectly content. Ever since that nightclub you had found Conor's presence very comfortable and safe, when you were together you didn't need to be doing anything in order to be happy just being with him was enough.

You were brought out of your trance when you felt Conor start to move around. You looked up at him curiously and he smiled down at you, kissing your lips quickly.

"I'm all yours now," his one hand found yours and entwined your fingers together then his other hand gripped your waist pulling you tight to his body.

"You've finished?" you asked, you looked down at your hands admiring the way they fit together and used your free hands to play with his fingers.

"mhmm," his nose nudged yours, prompting you to tip your head back, as his lips sought yours out. His kiss was passionate yet still gentle and you moved your free hand you grip his neck, needing something to keep you tethered to the earth.

Something that you found was different with Conor than you'd ever experienced was his kisses. Every time you kissed him, regardless of whether it was a quick peck or a heavy make out session, he just took you to another planet. His kisses were hypnotising and the feeling of his hands on your skin left you unable to think straight.

It seemed odd that for such a long time you'd avoided the person that made you feel this way; you'd both claimed that you hated each other yet here you were now, falling for each other, lost in each other and completely oblivious to anything happening in the rest of the world.

Conor pulled away from the kiss but kept his forehead resting against yours, his eyes locked with yours and his lips were still close enough that they brushed against yours when he spoke. "You're so fucking beautiful," he hummed.

He gently ran his nose up and down your neck before placing soft lingering kisses on your skin.

For the last few weeks things with Conor had felt different, not a bad different just different. It wasn't until today that you could pinpoint the feeling, after spending hours sat in silence with him and just being happy to be near him you worked it out. You were in love. You'd fallen in love with the boy who hated you for months, the boy that now made you feel special and safe from the world.

Since you'd discovered this feeling you'd been contemplating whether or not to tell Conor. Was it too soon? Did he even feel the same way? You knew you had to be careful not to push him at the moment but maybe this could help, remind him that he's not as alone as he feels.

"Conor?"

"Yes gorgeous," he mumbled against your neck.

"I love you," you rushed out before you could change your mind.

He quickly pulled back and looked at you curiously, "You what?"

"I-I love you," you told him again but slower so he could hear this time. You watched as his eyes lit up and a smile grew on his face, it wasn't the fake one that you were used to seeing in public it was the genuine one that you only saw when you were alone.

"I love you too," you smiled at him and shifted positions so that you were now straddling his lap, your lips crashed against his and you soon got caught up in haze of passion together.

...

Your sweaty, naked bodies were pressed together. His fingers were laced with yours and your knuckles were being peppered with kisses.

"We'll have to tell the boys soon, won't we?" you sighed, tilting your head on his chest so you could see his face.

"Mmm I can finally tell people you're my girlfriend, sounds good to me."