Tour

Excited wasn't a strong enough word to describe how you were feeling right now. Today was the day that Conor Maynard's tour was kicking off, the tour where you were his opening act. You'd been waiting for this day for months, although you weren't sure whether the thought of meeting Conor or performing in front of 1000s of fans was exciting you more.

If you were being completely honest you'd had a crush on Conor for years so being offered to support him on his tour had been a dream come true.

You heard voices approaching and your heart started racing as soon as you realised it was Conor with his manager. All you had to do was play it cool and not make a fool of yourself. Can't be too hard, right?

"Conor this is Y/N, Y/N this is Conor," Conor's manager introduced you before hurrying off to find the sound producer who apparently needed him.

"Ah, so this is the beautiful face to match the beautiful voice we heard earlier," Conor stated sending you a wink.

"Uh, I," you stammered, a light blush appearing on your cheeks.

Conor laughed at you and reached out to pull you into a hug, "it's good to finally meet you."

You relaxed against his warm body and breathed in his comforting scent, "Same, I've admired your music for a very long time so thank you for giving me this opportunity."

"Who could resist someone so adorable?"

...

"That was incredible," you shouted jumping up and down while rambling about how amazing the crowd were tonight.

You'd already been on tour for a couple of weeks but tonight was by far the best of them all. Conor watched in amusement for a few minutes, admiring the way your eyes shone and you practically trembled with excitement.

"Hey, calm down," Conor laughed, placing his hands on your shoulders to keep you still.

Your heart raced as he gazed into your eyes, the room was filled with tension and you held your breath as you waited for him to move. Slowly he started to lean in and you momentarily felt his warm breath flutter against your skin before his lips touched yours. The kiss felt soft, warm and familiar, everything you could wish for in a first kiss.

...

Today was the last day of Conor's tour. Over the past 2 months you'd had the most insane experience performing to an arena filled with people each night but you'd had even more surreal experiences with Conor.

Over the course of the tour you'd been allowed to get to know the real Conor Maynard, the one that he doesn't let his fans or the media see. During that time, you'd slowly fallen in love with him while creating the most extraordinary memories together.

"Y/N," you heard a familiar voice call and you turned to see Conor entering his dressing room, gesturing for you to join him.

"I was just about to come find you," he muttered pulling you towards him and tucking some loose hair behind your ear, your heart fluttered as his fingers lightly brushed your skin.

"And why's that?" you asked, grinning up at him. You flung your arms around his neck, forcing his body closer to yours and prompting his arm to encircle your body and loosely hang from your hips.

"Do I need a reason to see my girlfriend?" he asked raising his eyebrows at you.

"Girlfriend, huh? Are you sure you've found her? because last time I checked no one had asked me to be their girlfriend."

"Shut up," he replied grinning back at you before leaning down to connect your lips in a passionate kiss.