Filming

"Welcome back to my channel guys," you exclaimed energetically towards the camera. "Today to celebrate hitting 7 million subscribers I'm joined with the one and only Conor Maynard, who for those of you that don't know, is my boyfriend" you continued and squeezed Conor's face as you introduced him.

"Hi," he mumbled as you were still squeezing his cheeks together making him unable to speak normally and waved at the camera.

You giggled at him and then released his face, turning back to face the camera, "So Conor, do you want to tell them what we're doing today?"

"Not really, I mean I'm only here because you said you'd pay me" he said casually and shrugged at the camera.

"Is it not because you love me?" you asked, pouting slightly at him.

"Nope, you know I'm only dating you because of the money" he joked making your pout grow and he groaned in response and whined, "Y/N/N stop it, you know I hate it when you do that."

"Tell me you love me then," You replied, giving him puppy dog eyes as well because you knew he hated when you looked so sad and would do anything to make you happy.

"Okay, okay I love you," he told you and kissed you neck a few times, when he looked back at your face he was pleased to see your pout had been replaced with a big smile. "There, that's better" he kissed your lips and then sat back in his chair so he was facing the camera again.

"Anyway, today I've dragged Conor here to do the highly-requested yoga challenge"

"wait, what? I thought we were doing the boyfriend tag!" Conor exclaimed, turning to look at you.

"That's because I knew that if I told you we were doing the yoga challenge you'd refuse to film with me."

"Y/N," he whined.

"Please Con" you begged, giving him puppy dog eyes again.

"Fine," he groaned, "but if I break something you can explain it to my manager,"

"You're not going to break anything," you told him while rolling your eyes.

"You don't know that for sure."

"You're like a child, shut up," you laughed at his whining, "If you hurt yourself I'll kiss it better, okay?"

"I haven't really got a choice in this, have I?"

"Nope, now I've got you something that's a bit more appropriate to wear for the video," you smirked at him as you pulled a fluorescent pink sports top and sports head band out of a bag for him to wear.

"Oh for fuck sake," he moaned taking the clothing off you to get changed. "You're lucky that I love you"

You pulled him back by his wrist and gave him a quick kiss before shoving him away from you, "now go get changed"

...

"No Y/N, Y/N you're gonna fa... owwww" he groaned as you failed the next yoga move and your foot collided with his nose.

You sat up to see him still led on the floor covering his nose, "let me see," you told him while pulling his hand away. "Conor you're bleeding!"

"I am?" he questioned looking at his hand to see it had blood on.

You pulled him up into a sitting position and positioned his hand over his nose, "squeeze," you instructed him.

"Right everybody, as you can see yoga obviously isn't for us so we'll leave it there before one of us breaks a spine or something. Thanks for watching, byeee" you quickly finished the video and turned the camera off before returning to Conor with some tissues.

"Let me see," he removed his hand and you wiped the blood away, "I think it's stopped now"

"Can I have a kiss now? We made a deal" he asked pouting at you.

"Mhmm," you replied and gently kissed the tip of his nose and then kissed his lips. "Maybe it would've been safer to just film the boyfriend tag" you muttered against his lips, he hummed in response and kissed you again.