Prove it (smut warning)

You were walking down the hall in the Maynard apartment past Conor's bedroom when a hand reached through the open doorway and pulled you into the room. The bedroom door closed and you were pinned against the wall by another warm body. Your eyes travelled up the bare chest that was in front of you until they met the beautiful blue ones that you'd become all too familiar with over the past few months.

You stared at each other for a few moments before Conor spoke up, "so, a little birdie told me, in Jack's latest video you were getting a little flirty with him"

"And, so what if I was?" you replied coolly while in reality your heart was beating 10x faster than it normally did, but you weren't going to let Conor know that he was having this effect on you.

"So, if you were you need to stop." He told you sternly.

"What would I need to do that for?" you asked and you could see Conor start to become frustrated.

He narrowed his eyes at you, "because you shouldn't be flirting with my brother."

"Well last time I checked I was single," you told him, loving how his frustration grew each time.

Suddenly his whole demeanour changed, the frustration disappeared and a cheeky look appeared in its place. He leaned his head down so that his mouth was next to your ear, his breath tickling your skin. "well I can help you change that if you want," he whispered in your ear.

A shiver ran down your spine and you hummed in response. His lips came into contact with your neck and you hooked your fingers through the belt loops of his jeans to pull his body closer to yours. "How do you know that you're the Maynard brother that I want," you breathed out as he placed soft, butterfly kisses all the way down your neck.

His lips stopped moving then they broke contact with your skin and moved to hover over your ear again "because you're mine and only mine," he mumbled nibbling softly on your ear.

"prove it," you challenged breathing shakily. His warm breath was making your skin tingle and his hands that had moved to rest on your waist were making your whole body feel as if it was on fire.

"oh, babe I'll prove it," he replied and bit your ear a bit harder before pulling away and smashing your lips together. You didn't hesitate and instantly responded to the kiss, an intense feeling rushed through your whole body and the situation just seemed right.

You felt Conor's tongue flick against your bottom lip asking for entrance which you immediately granted.

You tugged on his belt loops even harder to bring his body impossibly closer to yours and the pressure you had created between your crotches caused Conor to let out a small grunt.

The kiss felt so good and you let out a small whimper of protest when Conor broke contact between your lips so you could catch your breath. However, the pout that had appeared soon disappeared when a moan escaped your lips as his lips slowly made their way across your jaw, leaving sloppy kisses on their descent.

His lips moved down your neck and you moved your arms to wrap around his neck, you ran your hands through his hair and tangled your fingers in the curls that had formed after not styling it for a few days. His lips paused when they reached the crook of your neck and he started to suck hard, hard enough that it was definitely going to leave a mark.

"Conor?" you panted out.

He hummed against your neck in response, the vibrations travelled through your whole body.

"I was just teasing you earlier, it's not Jack I want... it's you," you felt the contact on your neck disappear and your top was suddenly dragged from your body.

"I want you too," Conor whispered staring into your eyes as his hands stroked up and down your sides softly.

Not wanting to waste any more time you shoved his body away from yours and onto the bed that was behind him. You climbed onto his lap, straddling his hips and his hands immediately found their way to your waist keeping a firm grip on you.

You looked down at him and saw him smiling up at you, waiting patiently for you to make a move. You ran your hands across his toned chest, a sense of satisfaction washed over you as you saw a trail of goose bumps following your hands showing that you were having the same effect on him as he was having on you.

Being unable to resist any longer you moved your hands to his shoulders and leant down to connect your lips again. Your lips moved in synch, fitting perfectly together and the kiss soon became heated, you grinded your hips against his in an attempt to feel some kind of pleasure where you needed it most.

Your hips pushed into his crotch and the pressure forced a moan to escape Conor's lips, his body overpowered yours and he flipped you over so he was now on top. He pulled away from your kiss and started to place short but passionate kisses on your lips instead, "I can't take it much longer, I need you," he mumbled against your lips between kisses.

"I need you too Con, I need you now," you whimpered back, your legs wound around his waist and you pulled his body closer to yours.

"Okay baby," he hummed against your lips. His hands reached behind your body and unclipped your bra, he pulled it from your body and threw it across the room.

He kissed his way down your stomach, his hands following the same path making your skin tingle, until he reached the waistband of your joggers. He glanced up at you before pulling them down along with your pants in one swift motion.

"I don't think it's very fair that you've still got clothes on," you pouted at him and started to push the material further down his hips.

Conor stood from the bed and quickly removed his clothing, your eyes scanned up and down his body taking in each flawless feature of him. His body covered yours again and your lips crashed together in a desperate and passionate kiss.

You felt Conor's member at your entrance and allowed a loud moan to spill from your lips as he finally slipped inside you.

His forehead moved to rest against your shoulder and he buried his face in your neck as he thrusted in and out of you quickly.

A trail of moans escaped both of you and they mixed together in perfect harmony as you got closer to your release.

"Conor," you groaned, the hand that was tangled in his hair tugged it softly. "I'm so close."

"Me too baby, fuck this feels so good," he mumbled into your neck, kissing and sucking the skin there every so often.

His hand reached in between your bodies and his fingers started to rub against your clit to aid you in reaching your high.

A whimper then a practically pornographic moan left your moth as you finally reached your high. The intense pleasure causing your back to arch and toes to curl.

Your release triggered his own and he moaned your name as he reached his own high.

As he pulled out he rolled onto his back and brought you with him so you were now resting against his chest, both of you breathing dramatically.

You led cuddled together in a comfortable silence while you regained your breath. Conor's arm was wrapped around your waist tightly and he was absentmindedly drawing shapes on you bare skin. The slight chill in the room was blocked from the warmth radiating from Conor's body and you felt a content feeling that you'd never had before.

"was that enough proof?" Conor asked breaking the silence a few minutes later.

"Proof?" you question tilting your head to look up at him.

"mhmm, you told me to prove that you're mine," he replied running his fingers gently though your hair.

"oh babe you never really needed to prove it, I've been yours ever since we met," you told him honestly and leaned up to kiss his lips softly.