Santa's letter

Happy 1st of December everyone!

"Y/N, where's your letter to Santa?" you heard the sweet voice of your little sister ask as she sat flicking through the pages of her favourite toy store's catalogue.

"I don't think I'm going to send one this year, so we'll just make your one extra good instead."

"But why not? Everyone needs to send a letter to Santa or they won't get what they want for Christmas," she whined, waving her carefully decorated envelope at you.

"I've already got everything I could possibly want for Christmas," you told her eyeing Conor as he sat on the floor playing with your youngest sister, a smile appearing as you watched him. You caught his eye and he smiled back at you before continuing to make your 3-year-old sister break down in laughter.

This was going to be your first Christmas with Conor and to say you were excited would be an understatement, you hadn't yet been together for a year, but it already felt like you'd know him your whole life. He was great with your sisters and to you that was important, growing up a lot older than them made you very protective so to find someone who loved them almost as much as you did was amazing.

Being able to tell people you were dating someone who in your opinion was the most talented man on earth was also pretty satisfying, although Conor was pretty convinced that your opinion was quite biased.

You'd already arranged to spend Christmas at Conor's parents in Brighton, a concept which excited you after hearing stories from Conor and Jack about their annual trip to the beach after dinner. You'd also received inside information from Anna that her mum's roast potatoes were to die for, so you definitely need the chance to judge that.

Your thoughts were interrupted when your sister started talking again after considering your answer carefully, "Y/N you can't possibly have everything you could ever want, Santa didn't give you that many presents last year so there must be lots of things."

"Nope, there's absolutely nothing," you told her cheerfully hoping she'd get bored of the conversation soon.

"Not even a Barbie doll?" she asked shocked.

"Not even a Barbie doll!"

"Wow, being a grown-up is boring then, I don't want to be like you anymore Y/N."

"Wow, charming," you muttered under your breath as she regained interest in the catalogue.

Your little sister had run away from Conor leaving him sitting on the floor alone, so you moved to join him, wrapping your arms around his shoulders from behind and placing a soft kiss on his neck. His hand moved to cover yours and he turned his head to see your face and kiss your lips quickly.

"How could you not have a list for Santa Y/N, you do realise that's practically a criminal offence, right?" he teased, laughing as you freed one of your hands to shove him slightly.

"Well there may be one thing I want for Christmas," you smirked at him and leaned in closer so you could whisper in his ear, "but I'm not sure Santa could give it to me."