Revealed

"I can't believe that he actually did that," you sighed frustrated "I wasn't ready for everyone to know Conor," your eyes filled with tears and you concentrated them on the floor to avoid looking at him.

The clip played through your mind from the video that Jack had posted. It was a vlog from when you went to Belgium with Conor from his latest show, you were all in the greenroom and jack didn't realise that in the back of the clip you were sat on Conor's lap cuddling with Conor placing the occasional kiss on your cheek and lips. You had to admit you did look pretty damn cute but that wasn't the point, the thought of all Conor's fan knowing about your relationship was terrifying.

"Y/N..." he sighed, he reached his hand out to yours but you quickly retracted. "Baby, come on. It'll be okay."

"What if it's not Conor, your fans are going to hate me and then you might start to hate me as well," tears started to fall from your eyes and you resisted once again as Conor tried to pull you towards himself.

"You know that I love you far too much for that to happen and they were bound to find out at some point, Jack just made it happen sooner than planned," he told you softly.

"But what if they do hate me?" you asked vulnerability seeping from your words.

"Then we'll deal with it but if they're true fans they will just be happy that I'm happy."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive, now stop being stubborn and come cuddle me."

You flung your body towards his and wrapped yourself around him, he hugged you tightly and guided your bodies towards the sofa where he pulled you down with him. Your face came to rest in the crook of his neck, his unmistakable scent comforting you and your legs tangled together. His arms stayed wrapped around your waist, forming a barrier keeping you safe from all your fears.

"Do you think we should post something about us?" you asked him sceptically, aware that once you'd officially announced it then it would be out there and there was no going back.

"Don't worry about that, we'll sort it later. Let's just chill and watch a movie, yeah?" You nodded in response and cuddled into Conor further.

...

A few hours later you woke up after falling asleep in the middle of the movie once again, you looked up to find Conor still fast asleep and laughed slightly. You finally gained the courage to look at your phone for the first time since Jack had told you about the situation.

As soon as you unlocked your phone you saw masses of notifications from all social medias but the one that stood out the most was that Conor had tagged you in a photo on Instagram.

Deciding to look at that first you opened the app to see a photo of the both of you, you scrolled down to read the caption and smiled at his words.

So, I know you are all going to be devastated to hear this but I am officially off the market and I have been for a while. Me and Y/N have been keeping a "little" secret for a while which my brother decided to reveal earlier today (thanks Jack). Y/N has been really nervous for this and is convinced that you'll all hate her so go tell her that she's beautiful or cute or just say something nice to prove her wrong. Don't worry I still love all of you Mayniacs and you won't be forgotten. Just know that she makes me happy, happier than I've been for a long time.

You kissed Conor's cheek and mumbled "I love you," into his ear. Even if every single Mayniac did hate you, if you got to spend everyday with him it'd be 100% worth it.