You're not that bad (smut)

You disliked Conor Maynard. Simple as that. You didn't like the way girls threw themselves at him, you disliked the way your friends and flatmates would obsess over him and become beside themselves with excitement when they saw Conor leave the apartment next to yours and he gave them a smile, you disliked how he seemed to have that goddamn smile plastered on his face 24/7 and always seemed so happy.

Coincidentally Conor wasn't your biggest fan either. He didn't like how you were a pessimist and always found the negative side of a situation, he didn't like how you automatically assumed he was a man hoe and he disliked how you were convinced he was a self-centred twat regardless to the fact you hardly knew anything about him at all.

Usually you would avoid interaction with Conor without problems but today that was proving to be a bit difficult. Following a long story, you'd ended up locked outside your apartment after a shower with nothing but a towel covering you, turns out there was now someone you disliked more than Conor – your flatmate.

Finally giving up hope that you'd be let into your apartment you reluctantly made your way to the door next to yours. After checking you were fully covered you knocked the door and prayed it wouldn't be Conor that opened the door. As soon as the door opened you mentally cursed as you saw the Maynard stood there, his eyes travelled up and down your basically bare body before settling on your face and sending you a confused look. "You do realise you live next door, right?" he asked sarcastically.

You shot him a glare, "shut up smart arse, my flatmate locked me out."

"And you're telling me this because?"

"Conor don't be a dick, can you help me?" you asked aggravated, you'd already had a bad enough day without him teasing you.

"Doesn't sound like the way you talk to someone when you want help," he smirked at you, you knew he was loving this – this was payback for all the sly remarks you'd given him over the years.

"Conor please, I'm willing to actually beg you," your voice had started to become desperate and you knew Conor noticed because his face softened slightly and he sighed.

"Right fine, don't lose your dignity, come in and I'll get you some clothes to put on," he opened the door wider to allow you to enter and grabbed your wrist, which oddly made your skin tingle, to pull you along with him as he went to his bedroom.

The moment he released you from his grip the tingling feeling disappeared and this strange longing feeling set in, craving to feel his skin against yours again. What was happening to you?

You stayed by the door and watched as he rifled around in his draws to find you some clothes. While he was distracted you allowed your eyes to scan over his body. He turned around suddenly and snapped you out of your daze, in his hand he held out a t-shirt and pair of jogging bottoms. You took them from him and offered a smile to convey your appreciation, you were surprised when he turned around to face the wall so you could get changed without you having to ask. Maybe he was more of a gentleman than you'd assumed.

"You can look now," you told him quietly. As soon as he turned around you watched his eyes rake over your body once again, his gaze burned into your skin. Since when had Conor of all people been able to make you feel this way?

He slowly made his way closer to you until he was stood as close as he could be without actually touching you. Your body disobeyed your brain which was telling you to move away and you stayed routed to the spot awaiting his next move, a sense of excitement coursing through you.

Slowly his head started to lean towards yours and you watched in anticipation as his lips inched closer. After what felt like an eternity you felt his soft lips touch yours sending a shiver down your spine, the kiss wasn't how you expected it to be. You assumed he would be one of those guys to give rushed and sloppy kisses but this was slow and passionate. Your arms somehow found their way around his neck and his hands grabbed your hips to tug your body flush against his.