Amazing

"You'll do great babe," Conor reassured you, "And me and the boys will be out there dancing and singing our hearts out to support you the whole time"

You were currently backstage at the arena where you'd be performing in about 10 minutes. This was the last show on your tour so all the Buttercreams had come to see you and Conor had even taken a night off from his tour to attend.

"I love you Con," you smiled at him and pulled him into a hug.

He kissed your forehead and then your lips. "I love you too, now I've got to go so I can beat the other boys and get the spot right in front of the stage" he told you making you laugh. "I'll see you later, okay?" you nodded and kissed him again before he left the room with the security guard who'll take him and the boys around front.

...

"Hello London," you shouted as you walked onto stage and were greeted with masses of screaming. You scanned the crowd and spotted Conor and the boys in the small VIP section screaming at you. You winked and Conor and he faked a swoon making you smile.

You sang for almost 2 hours and your smile grew each time one of the boys caught your eye. They were all dancing and having a great time listening to you, but the thing that really made you happy was the glint of pride you could see in Conor's eyes.

It was finally time for your last song and you gave it every last ounce of energy you had, "Goodnight London, you were amazing I love you all." You shouted and then ran off stage.

...

Minutes later the boys burst into the backstage area and all surrounded you in a big hug and greeted you with a chorus of "you were amazing Y/N," or "That was great,"

"Aww you guys are so cute, thank you," you cooed, you stayed like that, wrapped in their embrace, for a few minutes before saying "now can you get off please? I really need to change,"

The boys laughed and all let go then went to wait for you in the green room. You were about to take your top off when you felt two arms snake around your waist making you jump as you thought everyone had left.

"You were incredible," you heard a voice murmur in your ear and you relaxed when you realised it was Conor.

"I'm all sweaty Con," you told him as you felt him kiss your neck.

"Eh it's fine, I like to call it singer's sweat," he replied making you laugh as you turned around to face him.

You leant up on your tip toes to reach his lips and kissed him, "Did you really think I was amazing?" You asked with your foreheads pressed together and eyes still closed.

"To me, anything you do is amazing babe but that was incredible."