saved

"Y/N," all the boys cheered as you arrived at the table they were all sat at in the club, well all except one of them cheered. When you first met Conor you hadn't exactly made the best first opinion, what you thought was a joke about his new music he had taken very seriously and from that moment he had hated you. Eventually you learned to reciprocate the feeling because it was easier than trying to create a bond.

Half hour later you'd left the boys to go join the rest of the club on the dance floor, soon enough a fairly good looking male had joined you and you happily danced with him until he got a bit too handsy.

Looking around you searched for one of the boys to help you but they were all too busy with a girl or chatting to each other, except Jack who gave you a thumbs up assuming you were happy with the male's attention.

The man's hands travelled down to your bum which he squeezed and your eyes darted back to the boys giving a more pleading look but none of them were looking now. Panic set it and then you locked eyes with Conor.

Although you thought it was useless you mouthed "help" to him and hoped he'd get the message from the look of pure fear in your eyes and the words you were mouthing to him.

The man had now pulled you in closer to him, still squeezing you bum in a way that made you skin crawl, and he started planting sloppy kisses on your skin. A tear slipped down your cheek just as you saw a look of realisation appear in Conor's eyes, you saw Conor brushing off the girl that was practically throwing herself at him and shove himself through the crowd towards you.

Although you were slightly relieved Conor was coming for you, you were now trembling with fear as the man started to pull your dress higher up your thighs. You shut your eyes trying to think of something better when you suddenly felt the man's touch disappear and heard yelling next to you.

Your eyes shot open to see Conor punching the man in the jaw and then quickly turning towards you to see what must've been a sobbing mess. He opened his arms which you instantly collapsed into.

"Lets get you out of here, I'll call an Uber and take you home," he spoke loudly in your ear so that you could hear him, you didn't answer just nodded against his chest in response.

He pulled away from you and wiped a few tears from your cheeks before grabbing your hand to lead you out of the club. Once outside he sat on the path and pulled down with him wrapping his arm around your shoulders, pulling you back into his chest and comfortingly stroking your back.

Conor had ordered an Uber which would be here in 10 minutes and you were currently sat in silence, the only sound was the soothing sound of Conor's heart beating against your ear.

"Thank you," you said quietly a few minutes later.

"It's okay, I couldn't leave you like that Y/N. We may not usually get along but I wouldn't do that to you," he spoke softly and you suddenly saw him in a way that you'd never seen him before, he was sweet and caring and you just wanted to spend time with him.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch to you," you told him which earned a chuckle and a kiss on the head which made your heart melt.

"And I'm sorry for being a dick."

"Start again?" You asked voice filled with hope.

"Hey, I'm Conor. Nice to meet you," was his response and you saw his hand held in front of you ready for a handshake.

You lifted your head from his chest to look into his eyes which you just noticed sparkled like the ocean on a summers day, "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you too," you responded with a giggle and shook his hand.