Luck

You met Conor a little over 4 months ago when Mikey tried hitting on you in a club, the boys found the way you rejected him so hilarious they invited you to join their booth. You were going to decline until the cute brunette with an enchanting smile caught your eye and instantly made you change your mind. Soon after joining them they came to the decision that you were what their friendship group was missing and within an hour you were a Buttercream.

From the moment you sat next to him you knew you wanted more than friendship from Conor, everything about him that night had you intrigued and it was quite obvious to you that he was special.

He was the first one you gave your number to and he was the one you allowed to take you home that night. Most people would assume that it was just for a drunken fumble that meant nothing and would just be one big blur in the morning but it wasn't. You weren't drunk and neither was he, you didn't even have sex but instead talked until the sun rose getting to know each other while sat on his balcony.

A few days later you shared your first kiss. It was short and simple yet it still made your skin tingle and left your lips desperate for more. Then maybe a month and numerous dates after that Conor asked you to be his girlfriend which you jumped at the chance of as you'd been waiting for that moment since your first kiss.

Today was your 3-month anniversary and you'd spent the whole day with Conor celebrating but you were all too aware that he'd have to leave soon as you got closer to your flat. You sighed as your building came into sight and dragged your feet as the door came closer to prolong the amount of time before saying goodbye to him.

"Well. This is where I live," you told him with a pout, squeezing his hand a little tighter in an attempt to stop him from leaving.

He wrapped an arm around your shoulder pulling your body into his and laughed, "I know babe, I've been here many times before."

A blush crept onto your cheeks and you hid your face on Conor's chest to disguise your embarrassment.

"Do you have to go?" You asked him lifting your head so you could, once again, flash him your pout.

He smirked down at you and allowed his arm to lower from where is was embracing your shoulders until his hand stopped just before it reached your bum, "well that depends, doesn't it?"

"On what?" you asked cautiously.

"Whether the beautiful lady who has just showed me where she lives is going to invite me in to give me a tour or not."

Your lips quirked into a smile and you pulled his head down so you could kiss him, "In that case I think you may be in luck," you whispered against his lips.

"why's that?" he mumbled back, refusing to create any distance between your lips.

You pulled back and stood on your tiptoes allowing your hot breath to tickle his ear before whispering "I think she'd be more than willing and if you're lucky she may even show you the bedroom."

"We better get inside before my luck wares off then," he replied eagerly, he threw you over his shoulder making you squeal and swiftly made his way to your apartment unwilling to waste any more time than necessary.