You're real

"Are you sure you're ready to meet them?" Conor asked, gently stroking your cheek with his finger.

"I'm sure," you replied confidently, all though you weren't feeling that way.

Today was the day that you were meeting Conor's brother and best friends and to say you were nervous would be a lie, you were absolutely terrified. You'd been feeling this since he suggested meeting them but seeing his face light up with excitement at the idea was impossible to say no to.

The thought that was terrifying you the most was that the boys may not like you. You knew Conor really respected and valued their opinions, especially Jack's, and that terrified you because if they hated you Conor would probably leave you and you couldn't cope without the ray of sunshine that always brightened up rainy old London for you.

So here you were sat outside Conor's building in his car, staring into his mesmerising blue eyes trying to find the courage to get out of the car.

"Let's do this then," Conor leaned closer to you and briefly connected your lips before getting out of the car.

Walking up to his apartment you clung onto Conor's hand with all your strength, the warmth and firm grip of his hand making you feel safe as you approached the door.

Just before he opened the door Conor placed his lips on your temple and mumbled "I love you," against your skin.

As soon as you walked into the apartment you spotted the 6 boys that Conor had spoken about nonstop for the past week.

A boy with hair dyed blond looked up to see you both and a wide smile took over his face, he stood up and walked over to the both of you which gained the attention of the rest of the boys.

"so, you're actually real? We were staring to have our doubts" Jack asked with a laugh as he pulled you into a hug.

"Nah, he's just paying me to pretend," you joked in return earning a laugh from all the boys.

"You weren't meant to tell them that," Conor laughed while giving you a playful nudge.

One by one the boys introduced themselves to you and each gave you a hug. Conor dragged you over to the sofa and pulled you down to sit on his lap, wrapping his arms tightly around your waist and resting his chin on your shoulder.

By this point all your fear has disappeared and you felt stupid for being so worried, they accepted you instantly and you could see why Conor spent so much time with these people.

You'd been sat cuddling Conor while the boys play FIFA as Conor whispered sweet nothing you're your ear which were making you giggle when you heard Mikey's voice. "Cor boys, look at our little Conny all in love," he cooed, teasing Conor.

"oh shut up Mikey, you're just jealous because you can't get a pet cat to love you," Conor retaliated gaining an eruption of laughter from the boys.

"Aww is Mikey embarrassed?" Jack asked squeezing on of his pink cheeks.

"shut up," he mumbled in response.

....

It was now the evening and you'd spent the whole day having a great time with the boys. You were getting ready to leave as you'd agreed to go out with your friends tonight and you needed at least 2 hours to get ready.

"Do you really have to go?" Conor asked pouting at you as you slipped your coat on.

"I do," you replied mirroring his pout. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulled you closer by your waist. "But I'll see you tomorrow," you kissed his lips softly letting yours linger on his for a moment before pulling away and leaving the apartment, blowing a kiss and winking at him as you closed the door.

"You really like her, don't you?" Joe questioned Conor as he sat himself on the sofa, a smile still lingering on his lips.

"I really do," he replied simply.