Hate Me Pt. 3 | P.Sh

"Look I don't know what happened throughout this month, but I suddenly have a lot of faith in this routine," our trainer preached as Sunghoon and I stood beside one another with our team jackets over our costumes, "it's almost like a miracle!" she happily exclaimed as I just smiled up at Sunghoon, who seemed just as pleased as well.

"Enjoy it while it lasts," I told her with a smug smile, making her let out a laugh.

"Hopefully for the rest of the time you're on the team," she nodded at me, as the pair before us stepped off the ice, "get out and warm up."

Both Sunghoon and I nodded before pulling off our skate guards and stepping out on the ice together, before skating around by ourselves, getting into the right mindset and making sure everything was right, with our costumes, skates and so on.

I watched as Sunghoon skated up to our trainer and I quickly followed to hear what she had to say to us.

"I don't know what you tell each other when you're in start position, but just say what you say, and so as well as you've always done," she ushered as I took a sip of my water and nodded, before quickly zipping down my jacket and handing it over to her, "ah, you look so good in that costume."

"I know," Sunghoon nodded and handed his jacket over as well.

"Next on the ice, representing the Republic of Korea in the pair competition. Sunghoon Park and Soomin Kim."

Upon the mentioning of our names, Sunghoon nodded to the ice and I nodded in agreement before patting his arm, and skating out on the ice with him. At the same time we both raised our arms to represent ourselves as we reached the middle of the ice

"Sunghoon fighting!" a chours of girl voices exclaimed, making Sunghoon look down as we reached the middle of the ice.

"Fangirls~" I cooed at him with a small smile, as I turned my back to the judges.

"Shut up," he quietly muttered in return, making me let out a small laugh, as I wrapped my left arm around his waist, and he wrapped his around mine as well, "before we start, I need to know. Did your look on me change?"

"Sunghoon..." I trailed off and he looked down at me in anticipation.

"Quick, please," he urged.

"Yes," I replied at the same time as the starting beep.

I immediately bent backwards in my back as the start of our music began. It was at this moment I realized how much I enjoyed skating with him. The usual feeling of just flying over the ice, it was different when I skated with him. It almost seemed easier and more graceful when he was there. I enjoyed the feeling more.

As I got placed down on the ice from our last lift, I made a quick eye contact with Sunghoon, and grinned widely. We had done all our lifts with ease, so now there only were a jump combination left we had to nail. 

We continued gliding over the ice in sync with one another, until the jump combination came. I turned into my jumps, and easily flew through the air, before eventually landing perfectly and gliding backwards on the ice. I could only hope Sunghoon had done the same, as we both turned in towards the middle of the rink, and did a spinning combination together.

In a flash the routine had ended, and we had stopped in our ending position. I grinned widely at Sunghoon, as our ending beep echoed throughout the rink, he was grinning widely as well.

"We did it," I let out a small laugh, whilst we both breathed heavily, he immediately nodded.

In a second, he had quickly moved his hands up and grabbed my face, pulling his face down to my own, before placing his lips onto mine. A loud errupt of cheers sounded out in the rink, as I first had straightened up in shock, before wrapping my arms around his neck to return the kiss. Such soft and delicate lips.

"Sunghoon Park and Soomin Kim, please leave the ice."

I let out a small laugh as I pulled away from Sunghoon, and my head immediately turned red out of embarrassment. I quickly skated off the ice with Sunghoon in my heels. 

"What the hell was that?" Our trainer gushed as she handed us our jackets, whilst we placed our skate guards on.

"Sorry, I was gripped by the atmosphere," Sunghoon excused and we rushed to get our score.

Our score only got us a second place at the moment, it could go down further, once more pairs had been on the ice.

"I'll be back," I quickly excused myself before walking out towards the changing rooms.

I had barely even made it out on the hallways of the changing rooms, before I was yelled at.

"Soomin! Wait!" Sunghoon's voice called out and I turned around and watched as he tried to run up to me in his skates. Credits for that.

"Yes?" I questioned as he reached me.

"Did you mind?" he questioned and I frowned up at him.

"I'm gonna need you to explain," I sheepishly excused to him.

"The kiss. Did you mind?" he questioned.

"Oh... Not really, no," I shook my head at him.

"Would you mind us going out on a date, when we get back home?" he questioned and I shook my head once again, making him grin widely, "you wouldn't?"

"No, as long as we don't go skating," I shook my head at him.

"We won't, I promise," he nodded at me, "come back soon, the medal ceremony is soon," he pointed out before beginning to walk back towards the rink hall, "and Soomin?"

"Hm?" I hummed at him.

"You're a good kisser," he cheekily grinned before walking out of the hallway.

Words: 992