Hurting You | Reaction

When They Hurt You by Accident

Heeseung -Everyone knew that Heeseung was just generally a clumsy person, even you

Heeseung -
Everyone knew that Heeseung was just generally a clumsy person, even you. But it was most certainly worst in the mornings shortly after he woke up. At those times he always seemed so disoriented of where he was, and you've caught him walking into a door frame multiple times in the mornings. In reality he didn't have to be that tired to accidentally walk into anything, even you. So when you were casually walking around with your homework in your arms how can it be a surprise that this boy mindlessly had to rush down to a game he was playing with Niki, and just accidentally ran into you, knocking both you and your homework down on the floor. He would barely even notice it before he sensed something was out of order and he would turn around to see you sitting on the floor, scrambling your homework together. Worried boyfie mode immediately activated and he was beside you within seconds, cheking literally anywhere for bruises or scratches. Ain't no way he could hurt you, he simply couldn't accept it or let it happen.
"I'm so, so sorry. I was in such a hurry. Please let me make it up to you?"
"You could do my homework for me."
By your small request Heeseung had immediately snapped his head up to look at you before just nodding in defeat. He was definitely gonna do it, and you both knew so, simply because he felt too guilty about tripping you over like that.

 He was definitely gonna do it, and you both knew so, simply because he felt too guilty about tripping you over like that

Jay -
Oh my, Jay was so extremely careful around you. It was VERY rare you saw him be clumsy or anything. He wanted to make sure you were always happy and safe, especially because you were his first relationship and there was no way he was messing up, especially not when it was with you. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with you and that was for sure. But maybe it was how cautious he was during the day that made him move around A LOT when he was asleep, and it was nothing new that you often would get nudges throughout the night from him moving around so much. But this one particular night was a bit different. Jay had been restless the whole night and constantly tossed and turned beside you, making it slightly harder for you to fall asleep. You just hadn't expected to get a kick straight to your hip that had sent you right over the edge of the bed and down onto the floor. Thank god it wasn't a tall bed, but it was a loud enough sound of you hitting the floor to wake Jay up and make him look around in confusion before he found you on the floor, while he still was very much confused in his tired daze.
"What are you doing down there?"
"Maybe not kick me down from the bed next time."
Once Jay realized what he had done his eyes had immediately widened and he quite literally lifted you back up into the bed and hugged you tightly, repeatingly apologizing for kicking you down and assuring himself that you weren't hurt in any way.