Drunken Love | P.Sh

Requested by yanagirenjiidealtype , based on the lyrics for 'Baila Con Ox' by Omega X

Warnings: Alcohol consumptions and minor crimes

The cashier in the convenience store gave me a skeptical look as I placed the two beers in front of him. I just looked up at him with an arched brow.

"What you looking at?" I calmly questioned and shoved my hands into my pockets, "never seen a girl buy beer before?"

"I need to see your ID," he calmly replied and I immediately bit down on my bottom lip behind my black mask.

I rolled my eyes and glanced off before looking back at him and shrugging, the leather of my jacket making a small squeak as it rubbed against each other.

"You don't believe that I am old enough to buy it?" I questioned him and he simply shook my head.

"No worries baby, I got this," Sunghoon spoke as he walked up and softly laid a hand on my waist, looking over at the cashier, "the beers are mine, she can't buy them for me?"

"You can buy them yourself," the cashier calmly spoke again.

I would've though he would've gotten intimidated by Sunghoon's appearance. Black mask covering the bottom half of his face, his leather jacket resting perfectly on his shoulders, clad in all black.

Sunghoon let out a deep sigh before digging into his pocket and grabbed his fake ID before handing it over and pulling his mask down, giving the cashier a look that clearly spoke he wasn't satisfied with his service.

"11.000 won," the cashier huffed as he handed back the fake ID and I quickly paid.

I grabbed the beers for Sunghoon and I before shooting the cashier a snarky look while Sunghoon just kept his hand on my waist while we walked out.

"Never failed me once," Sunghoon preached as he kissed his fake ID, before shoving it in his pocket and I handed him one beer.

We walked to the nearest kerbstone and sat down together. I quietly handed Sunghoon the bottle in my hand and he quickly opened both bottles with the help of the kurbstone.

"So big boy, any plans for tonight?" I questioned as I pulled down my mask, watching him take a sip of his beer before he shook his head, his hair slashing back and forth in front of his eyes.

"Just wanted to spent some time with the pretty girl I call my girlfriend," he excused as I snickered and took the first sip of my bottle. 

Once the bitter taste of the beer hit my tongue my eyebrows knitted up, I never really got used to the taste of beer. Everytime I took the first sip it was like I was drinking it for the first time again.

"I thought... maybe a tattoo," Sunghoon admitted as he ran a hand through his raven locks, sending me a small snicker, "test the boundaries of my ID."

I let out a small snort before just nodding in agreement with him. We finished our beers in silence, discarding the bottles to the kerb we sat on before Sunghoon let out a deep sigh.

"That wasn't enough," he sighed before rubbing his forehead.

I smirked slightly before I just nudged my back over to him, letting him hear the clinging in the back. His head snapped over to me before a small smirk spread on his face.

"You didn't," he commented in almost a teasing voice.

"Check for yourself then," I replied and quirked an eyebrow at him.

Within seconds Sunghoon had unzipped the bag and rumaged through all the bottles in my bag. There were all sorts of alcohol in it, vodka, beer, soju, maybe a wine or two. Sunghoon leaned his head back slightly before letting out a laugh of disbelief.

"You're magnificent, you know that right?" he questioned with a wide grin while I just shrugged and he pulled up his mask, "let's get this away before he realizes," he offered and grabbed the bag after having zipped it up.

I quickly stood up and looked around the parking lot in front of us before my eyes fell on a lone shopping cart. A smile spread on my face as I rushed over and grabbed it, running back and jumping up into the cart as it rolled towards Sunghoon, who just laughed loudly and stopped the cart for me.

"Hey! You two! Get back here!" the cashier from the small convenience store yelled out of the door after us.

"Run for me big boy," I spoke as Sunghoon grinned widely and threw the bag up into the cart, immediately pushing it along as he began running.

"Fix me something will you?" Sunghoon yelled as he ran down the empty street, right in the middle of the road.

A wide grin spread on my face as I just dug into the bag and fished out a random bottle, immediately undoing the lid before reaching it backwards and over to Sunghoon who immediately grabbed it. I got a bottle for myself and happily began drinking.

A few hours later, and at least five bottles each later, Sunghoon had parked the shopping cart in a random park, pulling me up as we rushed over to hide away from the cart. 

My mind was hazy as I was laughing my ass of, Sunghoon desperately trying to hush me while giggling himself. I was a wobbly mess as he dragged me along down a small path, that was only lit by a few lamps here and there.

"Sunghoon-ah!" I exclaimed as I turned to him and he just let out a small laugh at me when we made eye contact with me, "you hear the music?"

In reality there was really no music, I was just drunk and tipsy out of my mind.

"There's no music baby!" he let out a loud laugh as I just mindlessly began flailing my arms around, twirling on the spot.

"You don't hear it? It's Salsa," I commented and he just let out a laugh before rushing over to me.

His hands immediately found home on my hips as he began guiding me around in my movements, a drunken grin spreading on his face.

"You gotta use your hips for Salsa," Sunghoon quietly reminded with a small giggle while I just hummed and moved my hips along with his hands, "my beautiful Señorita."

"Si Señor?" a small laugh escaped him as his head lowered down beside my ear and a flustered tipsy giggle escaped me.

"Can I kiss you?" he whispered quietly.

Had I known how much more sober he was than me, this would've been embarrassing. Of course he was drunk as well, but nowhere near as drunk as I was. But at least that was something about alcohol that was good, I wasn't aware of how embarrassing I was whenever I was drunk.

"You don't ask, you do," I reminded him and he just let out a small laugh before pulling his head away from mine and just looked down at me.

His hands slid up to rest on my waist before he leaned down and placed his lips on mine. To be honest I always preferred our drunken kisses, they were less controlled and overruled by overthinking. When we were drunk we just kissed with all the love and passion we had for the other, nothing holding us back.

"I love you so much," Sunghoon breathed out as he pressed his forehead against mine, hot breath fanning my lips.

I just giggled while reaching up and placing my hands on the back of his neck, pecking his lips softly as I hummed and pressed my forehead back against his.

"If you love me put your hands up and scream it out big boy," I challenged in a whisper.

Without hesitation Sunghoon pulled away from me, leaned back a bit. His arms flew up in the air as his face looked to the night sky above us, stars that shone down upon us.

"I LOVE YOU!" he exclaimed loudly as I let out a small laugh at him, struggling to stand up straight before I fell down on my butt, just sitting on the ground as I watched him let out a laugh at himself as well.

"I'm so drunk on love," I commented and he just let out a bright laugh as he rushed over and tackled me down onto the ground.

We rolled along the path before ending up laying together beside each other, looking up at the stars while we both quietly laughed.