Teddy Bear | Y.Jw

Requested by ParkJeJoon03 , I hope you like itttt~

The moment the light had shone into the bedroom my eyes had immediately opened, almost making eye contact with Jungwon the moment they had opened. I had spent the night at the dorm, on Jungwon's request, and I already think I know why.

"Dammit, you weren't supposed to wake up yet," Jungwon complained as his arm fell down over me and pulled me closer into his warm body.

"Why?" I let out a small laugh at him.

"Because... now I'm not able to stare at your wonderful face anymore," he reminded while he easily tangled our legs together under his blanket.

"Well, nothing if stopping you from looknig at me when I'm awake," I reminded him with a small laugh.

"Hmm... yeah... but I'm busy today," he murmured and my face slowly fell.

"Oh..." I reallized before just smiling and nodding at him, "then get out of bed, you have leader duties to fulfill, you know?"

"By now I'm only the leader when they find benefit in it," he complained with a small sneer as I just smiled at him and brushed his bangs out of his face.

"Get out of bed, I'll still be here in the evening," I reminded him and he just nodded before pressing a kiss to my cheek and carefully crawling over me to get ready.

Jungwon would continue to walk in and out of the bedroom for the next hour, while I just laid in bed and watched him when he was in the room, and wondered where he was whenever he was out of the room.

Usually Jungwon wasn't a forgetful person, but I guess sometimes things slips... such as your partner's birthday... not that I'm indicating he forgot my birthday... but he did. You know what? It's fine as long as he remembers that he promised to take me to Han River tonight.

"You alright?" Jungwon questioned as he grabbed his bag from the floor, "you've been laying in the same place all morning," he let out a small cute laugh.

"I'm fine," I whispered with a small nod and he just smiled softly before walking over and brushing my hair out of my face.

"Remember to get out of bed sometime, got it?" he questioned and I quietly nodded as he pecked my forehead, "I'll be back tonight."

"How late?" 

"About... no later than 3am, I promise," he assured with a small smile and I just nodded, "I love you!"

"Love you too," I murmured in return as he marched out of the bedroom.

I purposely hadn't made plans for today, it was a weekend and I didn't like that much attention anyways, so why bother celebrating that much? 

The only plan I had was to go to my parents for a few hours, where they had gotten a small cake and some small presents, just because we absolutely had to celebrate it in someway. According to them.

It was still silent in the dorm when I got home at dinner time, just as an attempt I tried to call Jungwon, to no success. Instead I quietly began making some small dinner for myself. Mom had given me some homemade food to take with me and heat up whenever I needed to. Which was right now.

It didn't take long before the food was heated and I sat silently by the dinner table, eating my food as I just stared at the wall across from me. Whenever I ate alone I would most likely either be watching a movie or such, but instead I just sat there quietly.

I wasn't disappointed that he most likely forgot, it just sort of made me sad. He did say this morning that he loved me, but what if there was something wrong in our relationship and that was why he didn't mention it one bit. 

"Hello there," Jay cooed as he stepped into the kitchen and pulled me out of my trance, "you good? Looks like you got a scare there."

"Sorry, I must've been spacing out," I excused as he closed the door behind me, "you all home?"

"No, I went home early to prepare dinner while the boys finish their recording session," he shook his head as he walked over and began getting pots and pans down to prepare food for the boys, "we're all comepletely battered, today was really long and tiring."

"Ah..." I quietly nodded before walking over and placing my dishes in the sink, "I think I'll go to bed... say hi to the boys when they get home."

"Wait, don't you wanna-" he started and I just shook my head as I walked over and opened the door out of the kitchen.

"I'm really tired, I think I'm just gonna go to bed," I excused and let the kitchen door close behind me.

I quietly dragged my feet down towards the bedroom. Maybe it was me that got the date wrong, along with my parents. Maybe it was first my birthday tomorrow and not tonight. 

I quietly reached the bedroom and just walked in to grab my pajamas. Before I knew it I stood frozen in the door as I just stared at a frozen Jungwon as well. He looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"No, no, no," he quickly rushed over and covered my eyes, "you did not see anything."

"I... what in the world are you doing?" I questioned in confusion and he didn't reply, "it wasn't a girl, was it?" I questioned, referring to the figure he had been standing by when I opened the door.

"What? No!" he immediately exclaimed, "can't you just wait a minute?"

"Can't you do it somewhere else? I really had a bad day and I just wanna sleep," I sighed and his hand immediately removed itself from my eyes and he looked down at me with a concerned look.

"What do you mean it was a bad day? Your birthday isn't supposed to be bad," he commented and I just frowned up at him, "it's your birthday... right? Did I get the date wrong?"

"I thought that I got the date wrong..." I slowly muttered, "I didn't believe you forgot it."

"But I didn't forget," he quickly shook his head and I just frowned up at me, "oh my god... I didn't tell you happy birthday in the morning! I didn't forget I swear! I just had to hide your gift somewhere else," he immediately rambled, "I swear I didn't forget! I couldn't dream of forgetting!"

"But the figure-" I started and he immediately cut me off.

"I got you a giant teddy bear!" he exclaimed and I just looked at him in shock, "I remember you mentioning how cute the giant teddy bear in some movie was, and I wanted to get you one for your birthday..." he quietly admitted and I let out a small laugh at him, "are you mad?"

"I was never mad... I was just... sad," I admitted and he immediately wrapped his arms tightly around me, "I'm not sad anymore."

"I don't care... I made you overthink all day because I forgot to tell you two simple words in the morning," he murmured into my shoulder, "can we cuddle it off?"

"We can always cuddle it off," I hummed, "with the teddy bear."

I quickly pulled away from him before rushing over and jumping down on the bed, pulling the big teddy bear into my arms.

"Oh my god... now I have a Yang Jungwon even when I'm at home," I let out a small laugh as I looked at the big teddy bear.

Glancing back at Jungwon he simply let out a small laugh before rolling his eyes at me.

"Oi stop it! You know you love me!" I exclaimed at him, he only nodded in return a small smile staying on his face.

"I do... I do love you, a lot," he let out a small laugh.

"Now get over here my teddy bear and cuddle with us," I exclaimed and extended my arm towards him.

He let out a small laugh before walking over and just dropping down onto me, immediately hiding his face in the crook of his neck as he let out a laugh followed by a small muttered 'Adorable'.