Pecks | K.Sn

Requested by glossyxvanilla

You looked quietly at the bright boy in front of you. You watched as his wide grin and sparkly eyes slowly got more dull. His grin slowly faded to a small pout meanwhile his sparkly eyes lost all sparkle to them and they slowly looked more and more dead.

"Sunoo-ya," you softly called out and he quietly hummed as he seemingly stared at something right beside your head, "we can still date..."

"But..." he slowly trailed off as you saw his eyes glaze over, "how?"

You let out a small sigh before running your hand through your hair. It was your company's idea, you hated everything about it. Apparently your company likes to divert attention away from them whenever they're caught in a scandal or another artist in the company was in the midst of a big scandal. This time you had been the one they had diverted attention on.

So how were they gonna use you for that? What other way than get you into a public dating stunt with a member of a group that wouldn't get harmed from it? So who else than Kim Doyoung from Treasure had they forced you together with in this public relationship.

"It's not a real relationship... it's a fake one and I have very clearly stated that I won't do more skinship than a hug," you assured as you tapped his knee softly.

Sunoo stayed silent as his eyes diverted down to your finger tapping on his knee, a small huff left him before he ran a hand through his pink hair.

"Why can't we make our relationship public then?" he questioned as you just looked at him with sad eyes.

"Hybe said no," I quietly replied, "we can still do our movie nights and cuddle and I'll give you all the kisses you deserve and even more."

Sunoo stayed silent as he began fiddling with his fingers before quietly shaking his head in denial or refusal, of which you weren't sure.

"You know... you know how I overthink and get insecure sometimes," he quietly spoke and you pursed your lips, remembering how many times you had to cheer him up whenever he felt he wasn't good enough to have debuted, "how don't you think it'll be when you and him are gonna be on every news outlet, holding hands or smiling together?" he questioned and glanced up at you, "I don't mind you being friends with him, but... if you have to act like a couple..."

"I know," you whispered with a small nod, slumping back in the couch of his dorm, while he just stared at you with big eyes when you rubbed your face in your hands, "it would be so much easier with Hybe had agreed to let us go public."

Sunoo let out a small huff before reaching over and grabbing your hand in his, making you immediately frown over at him. From what you had understood on him it would be best you two broke up now and just wait and see what the future brings, but his actions now said that he still wanted you.

"I always liked holding your hands," he excused, "they're just right fit with mine... his won't be a right fit for your hands," Sunoo excused and looked down at your intertwined hands, softly running his fingers over the back of your hand, that laid in his.

You smiled softly as you watched him admire your hands folded around each other. Right now you hated your company more than you ever had in the past. They knew very well that this boy was your little happiness that got you through your hard times, and because they needed you as a scapegoat you know had to let him go.

"Well... not to ruin anything," a voice spoke up and you turned your head to look at Jay, who just stood in the door opening, "I could accidentally post a selfie where it just so happens you can see the two of you in the background... and it was an accident I swear," Jay stated and Sunoo immediately lifted his head and looked at his hyung before looking at you with wide eyes.

"I can't let you just ruin your career like that," you shook your head when you realized that Sunoo wanted that to happen.

"You don't get to rule over my career," Sunoo waved it off before turning to Jay, who just stood and looked at you with an expectant look, "I want to keep my girlfriend and I want us to be public," Sunoo decided loudly before giving his hyung a nod.

"No, Sunoo, you cannot do this," you shook your head at him as he just held your hand even tighter in his.

"And I can't let you have your company force you into public dating schemes," he remarked with a small smile, "you're my princess for a reason, right? I'm your knight that saves you from all the things you don't like or make you uncomfortable."

You quickly realized there was no way you could get him to choose otherwise as Jay got out his phone to take the selfie with you and Sunoo in the background.

"Look at me," Sunoo urged and you quickly turned your head to him, "I get what I want, which is my girlfriend all to myself, and your company gets what they want. You in a dating scandal. Does Hybe get what they want? No, but they'll survive."

"But Sunoo-" you started and he immediately cut you off.

Before you got to oppose to his decision he had leaned over and pecked your lips softly before breaking into a wide grin. Within a second he had reached over and wrapped his arms around your shoulders, pulling you down to lay on top of him as a small happy giggle escaped him.

"If I tell the Engene to have a good day they can't be too mad about it," Jay shrugged before shoving his phone into his pocket again.

"You already posted it?" you widened your eyes at Jay, who just nodded before casually turning on his heel and striding out of the living room once again.

Sunoo cupped your face and made you look back at him as he just grinned widely and pecked your lips again, then your cheek, the other cheek, your nose bridge, the tip of your nose, your forehead, your chin, and lastly your lips again.

"I guess you're happy huh," you commented as a small giggle escaped Sunoo again and he just held you tightly into him before burrying a hand in your hair, softly massaging your scalp.

"The longer I can hold onto you, the better," he whispered, giving your temple a small peck as you relaxed in his embrace.

Happy pill Kim Sunoo is not easy to get rid of, not that you wanted to anyways.