Take Me to the Cafe | L.Hs

Requested by ankita3147 I hope you like it luv~

Heeseung let out a deep sigh at the sight of the three girls at the other end of the hallway. The only thing he wanted to do right now was go find you, so he could take you out on the promised cafe date he had told you about just this weekend. He did in no way want to talk to those three bimbos at this very moment. In fact Heeseung was 99,9% sure that at least one curseword had left his mouth at the sight of the three.

He wanted to turn around so badly and just walk away from them. Which he nearly suceeded in. He had just turned on his heel when a loud and shrieking voice had called out his name. Again, Heeseung let out a deep sigh and most likely let another curse word slip from his mouth. He knew there was no way he was getting away now.

"What is it now?" Heeseung questioned in a clearly tired voice as he turned around with crossed arms and looked at the three girls, more glaring at the girl in the middle, "what have you now done to my girlfriend?"

"Nothing," the girl in the middle, Bang Taehee, grinned widely at him, "we haven't done anything... yet."

"So what now? Are you gonna tell me how you're gonna terrorize my girlfriend next?" Heeseung sighed.

"Oh... you see," Taehee frowned sadly at him, clearly faking it, "the thing is... we'll only terrorize her if you don't do as we say."

Heeseung simply glared at her as he chewed on the innerside of his cheek. Bang Taehee and her stupid minions had been on yoru case ever since people found out you were dating Heeseung. If it was because they wanted to see you suffer incredibly or because they wanted to date him, he still didn't know. But he knew he didn't like how they treated you.

"If I do what you say... you won't hurt her?" Heeseung questioned.

"Oh... well... you see," Taehee smiled apologetic, not really though, "the thing is... we won't stop our terrorization of your horrible little girlfriend, but if you don't do as we say... everyone else in this school will help us."

"What are you implying?" Heeseung impatiently questioned making Taehee lean up to his ear, to whisper to him.

"Break up with her or I send her nudes to everyone in the school," she whispered making Heeseung frown at her as she pulled away from him before letting out a snort, "you don't believe me? Surely your girlfriend is too ugly to take such pictures herself... but you see, the fun thing about having P.E together means that you can get plenty of blackmail material."

"You wouldn't share those pictures," Heeseung simply glared at Taehee, "you'll delete them right now."

"Oh I will," Taehee nodded at him before a grin spread on her face, "if you break up with her."

Heeseung was conflicted. He didn't want to break up with you. He wished he could say that he would stay with you and protect you in the school if Taehee was to distribute those pictures of you changing after P.E, but he knew you were in two differnt classes, even years. He was just one year above you. There was no way he could protect you completely. Sure, he could follow you between your classes and in the lunch break, but the moment you were in the classroom he was powerless. What about the days when you had to stay at the school for longer, or he did? Who would get you home safely if he had more classes than you one day? 

He knew there was no way he could protect you and stay with you. There was, in reality, only one way out.

"Fine... but you delete those pictures right away," Heeseung warned making Taehee giggle.

"Of course Hee," she grinned and Heeseung mentally vomitted. You were the only one who were allowed to call him Hee. Not her.

Heeseung let out a deep breath before lifting his chin again and pushing past the three girls, rushing towards your locker, where he knew you most likely were in between classes. With every step he took more and more thoughts rushed through his head.