Tell Him | J.P

Requested by tchtchlovethat , I hope you like it luv~

Being in a relationship is already hard enough as it already is, but being in a relationship while having an overprotective brother is even harder. But you know what the hardest thing is? Having your boyfriend be your brother's friend through 5 years and now fellow bandmate, living in the same dorm, spending almost all their time together.

So tell me... how IN THE FRICKING WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO SPEND TIME WITH MY BOYFRIEND WITHOUT IT SEEMING JUST ONE BIT SUSPICIOUS???

Anyways... so yeah...  don't get me wrong. I love my brother and I love my boyfriend. But this is not fun for me. It is in no way fun.

But whenever Jay went to cook in the kitchen I always saw my shot to spend some time with him. Even if it was just a small moment. I think he got the same idea as me, so he made sure to always bang two pans together and then let out a loud yell afterwards just so I had an excuse to go help him.

"But hyung... noona is old, she needs to try and date," Sunoo defended as I sat in the living room with the other boys.

"Yah, I am not old you little twat," I exclaimed at him as he tried to surpress a laugh.

"Nuh uh, no way. Not happening," Heeseung simply shook his head and crossed his arms across his chest, "she's not dating anyone. No one is good enough for her. No boy or girl. The only good person in her life is me."

"Well... ouch," Niki commented making me let out a small laugh at him.

"And here I thought it was Sunghoon hyung who was protective of his sister," Jungwon commented as Sunghoon simply shook his head.

"I swear none of you are ever gonna meet her," Sunghoon shook his head, "never gonna happen.

"I take back what I said. Sunghoon hyung is the most protective one," Jungwon deciding making me just chuckle at him.

As if on cue a loud banging came from teh kitchen followed by Jay yelling out something incoherent.

"He really is getting clumsy lately, isn't he?" Jake questioned making me glance to him and just shrug my shoulders.

"I'll go help him and make sure he doesn't ruin any more things," I excused and got up from the couch and walking to the kitchen, not ceasing to ruffle Niki's hair on the way, earning a loud complaint from the youngest boy.

I quietly continued down to the kitchen and once I opened the door Jay already stood and stared at me in anticipation, making me unable to hold in my laugh as I quietly closed the door behind me.

"I love how this works," Jay admitted and grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to the stove, "please help me."

"Of course," I softly assured and took over the making of the ramen, since I knew best how Heeseung prefered them, which meant that's probably how all the boys prefered them.

I quietly stood and was in charge of the ramen as Jay stood beside me being in charge of the meat as he once in a while would press a small kiss to my cheek, making my smile slowly grow wider and wider.

"Do you want to approve?" I questioned and grabbed two chopsticks to get up a sample for Jay.

"Oooh," Jay cooed out and moved closer, wrapping an arm around my waist being so close that I could smell his soft perfume.

"Here," I carefully had blown on the ramen between the chopsticks, to make sure Jay didn't burn himself on them before feeding them to him.

"Mmm... zas gjood," Jay commented before finishing chewing on the ramen.