Surprise Me | Enhypen

Requested by broke_potato04 , Happy birthday~

Mostly like any other normal day off you stood outside the dorm, knocking on the door while you patiently waited to be greeted warmly by the door. Usually by a heap of warm hugs and lots of wide smiles telling you what the plan was for the day.

"Oh... uh... uhm..." needless to say that the reaction Sunoo had given you in the morning was anything but what you were used to, "it's actually not that good you're here," he carefully revealed making your expression fall immediately. You had hoped to at least be able to spend you rbirthday when them, now that your family were unable to spend it with you.

"What? Why not?" your eyebrows immediately furrowed as you tried to skim past him into the door, but he only blocked it for you.

"They've been falling like flies," he whispered quietly, "one getting sick right after the other."

"But..." you trailed off before stopping ourself and letting out a small huff. You couldn't really do anything about them getting sick, "should I come by with something for them then?"

"I filled the kitchen up last night, they'll survive," Sunoo smiled softly as he quickly shook his head, eventually noticing your bummed out expression, "we can go out and do something then."

"You'll get noticed," you quietly shook your head.

"Nope, we're going out," Sunoo brightly smiled as he quickly returned into the dorm, slipping on his sneakers and grabbing all his essentials including his face mask and his buckethat, to just cover himself up a bit. If anyone seemed to notice him he could just change his voice a bit and act like nothing.

As he stepped out of the dorm he only smiled widely at you before slipping the mask over his nose and placing his hand on your back to softly push you forward along with him.

"Aren't you sick too?" you questioned in confusion and he immediately shook his head in return, "are you sure?"

"Are you kidding me? Niki and Sunghoon are too tired to tease me, I've never felt better!" he happily laughed only earning a small snicker from you, "now... I was thinking maybe we should go shopping a bit, right?"

"Sounds alright," you nodded quietly, "but then you're also taking me to the food court to get a good lunch."

"And I suppose I have to be the one paying," he sighed and you immediately nodded, "why are we friends with you again?"

"Because I'm simply too charming and you can't help but spoil me," you casually shrugged making Sunoo snicker under his mask.

Sunoo happily followed you through the day, shopping around with you and treating you to whatever lunch you had wished for, even when you had urged to get a dessert afterwards as well. He had even managed to entertain you for long enough for you to even forget that it was your own birthday. 

The amount of shops you both had been to throughout the day was too many to count, even for Sunoo (which honestly says quite a lot).

Sunoo happily swung the bags back and forth as you both walked back towards the dorm, seemingly to just drop him off. Meanwhile Sunoo kept rambling on and on about this very specific new song that had dropped in the same month and he apparently loved.

"Come on inside," Sunoo urged as he opened the door to the dorm and happily smiled at you.

"I don't want to be an inconvenience if the boys are sick," you quietly shook your head and he looked at you in confusion.

"Who said the boys are sick?" he chuckled and pulled off his mask.

"You did..." you slowly reminded him and his face immediately fell in realization.

"Oh right... yeah... yeah, I did," he nodded at me, "but you know... uhm... Heeseung hyung texted me not long ago and he said... he said they were all doing fine... so it's good, all good."

"Sunoo... what the hell are you guys hiding?" you questioned slowly making him just nervously smile and look over his shoulder as a shadow passed from the kitchen and down towards the living room, "was that... Jungwon?"

"Probably was," Sunoo nodded, "as I said, already feeling a lot better."

"Alright, step aside," you sighed and pushed him aside before just wandering into the dorm and down towards the living room, where Jungwon's shadow had passed by to.

"Sunoo hyung, can you keep on the act for a bit lon-" Niki called out before you stepped into the living room, watching in silence as the boys rushed around and prepared blankets, pillows, snacks and what not, "oh..."

"Ah shit..." Jake muttered quietly as he realized you as well, eventually causing all boys to turn around and look at you in shock.

"Happy birthday!" Heeseung exclaimed as the first one, causing six other slightly delayed 'happy birthday's to echo out in the living room as well.

"God what have you guys done?" you murmured in disbelief as you covered your mouth with one hand.

"Uhm... surprise?" Sunghoon guessed quietly and did a jazz hand while his other hand was too occupied with holding onto a half-blown balloon.

"You sort of mentioned that you wished we had time to do some movie marathon with you," Sunoo reminded as he passed by you and into the living room, "so... we thought it would be the best birthday gift."

"None of you are sick, are you?" you questioned and they all immediately shook their heads, "so this is why I couldn't enter this morning."

"Uh... yeah," Sunoo awkwardly nodded and scratched the back of his neck, "but we had fun, right?"

"Yeah," you nodded quietly before eventually shrugging and happily skipping into sit down on the middle of the couch, throwing a blanket over you and hugging a pillow into you, despite the warm summer weather outside, "so what movies are we watching?"

"Oh well... we sort of guessed us around your Netflix reccomendations," Jay admitted and you only frowned at him, "we know the password."

"How-" you started and Heeseung immediately cut you off.

"Your password is quite literally, JungwonAndNikiAreCuteLittleBabies," he reminded and you only nodded.

"Fair," you admitted and he chuckled.

"But just for the future... we're not cute little babies," Jungwon warmed and happily sat on the floor in front of you, throwing his head back slightly to remind you to play with his hair.

"Oh and we got all your favorite snacks as well," Sunghoon pointed out as he grabbed a bowl of snacks and slumped down beside you, "care to check?"

"Looks right," you nodded immediately making him sigh.

"I meant eat some," Sunghoon insisted while you only chuckled and grabbed a handful of snacks.

"So next time... Sunoo is not gonna trick you," Jay commented and sat down beside Jungwon as the rest of the boys also slumped down around you, Heeseung and Niki fighting over who should sit on your other side.

It had ended up with Heeseung pulling the hyung card and sitting down beside you as Niki had almost sat down on Heeseung's lap and half-laid across him to be able to sit somewhat close to you.

The amount of chaos the whole movie marathon held was incredible and despite you not spending the day with your family it seemed much better anyways. The boys were your second family anyways, and the only other family you'd want.

enha surprising you for your birthday