Walk Me Home | P.Sh

This was requested by someone who wanted to stay anonymous, so I'll respect that wish and give you all the story that was requested!

The wind blew through Sunghoon's soft hair as he walked through the park, hands deep into his pockets to keep them somewhat warm in the cold December air. He kept glancing down at the plastic bag that hung around his right wrist, containing the snacks he had promised to buy for his sister.

Lifting his head from the path that lead through the park, the best shortcut to his house, his eyes landed on a petite figure, a girl sitting on the bench further down the path. For just a split second his own eyes decieved him and he could've sworn the girl momentarily disappeared and appeared again. The cold must be the cause of the momentary glitch in his own vision.

The girl sat still on the bench, her eyes closed as she seemed to enjoy the cold. She didn't look much older than himself, yet she was sitting there in her jacket that barely could be warm enough for the blizzard that was building up.

"Excuse me?" Sunghoon spoke up making the girl open her eyes and look at thim.

Her eyes were a lot bigger and prettier than he was prepared for, and just for a moment his breath hitched in his throat. If he had ever seen eyes hold the galaxy, these must be holding the universe.

"Yes?" the girl questioned, a soft silky voice through the loud wind blowing through her and Sunghoon's hair.

"Do you want to be walked home? A blizzard is building up, it would be a good idea for you to get home," Sunghoon excused.

"You're not gonna kidnap me or anything?" the girl questioned with a mischevious look on her face that told Sunghoon that she was only kidding.

"Do I look like someone who is capable of kidnapping you?" he questioned her, amusement lacing his voice.

"Fair point," the girl excused and stood up from the bench before continuing down the park path, Sunghoon quickly catching up to her and walking beside her.

"I'm Sunghoon," Sunghoon spoke making the girl look to him, a soft smile resting on her face before she just nodded.

"Pleasure to meet you Park Sunghoon," she nodded and for just a second Sunghoon was about to question her if he had given her his lastname, but she beat him to it, "this is where I turn. Hopefully I'll see you near the bench."

The girl simply turned to her left and began walking down the street, Sunghoon's eyes following her back until she had completely disappeared from his sight. 

A peculiar and unfamiliar feeling grew in the pit of Sunghoon's stomach. He didn't know this girl, he didn't even know her name, he just knew he wanted to see her again. He wanted to continue meeting her at the bench.

Promising himself to go by that bench each day from that day onward Sunghoon began his walk home, where his sister immediately greeted him the moment he got through the front door.

"Where were you? You took so long today," his sister, Yeji, complained at him as she dusted the snow out of Sunghoon's raven hair.

"Sorry, I had to walk a girl home from the park," Sunghoon excused making Yeji stop in her tracks.

"A girl? In the park? With this weather?" she questioned and arched a brow at her older brother, "that girl must nearly be flying away by every step she took."

"I don't know... she seemed to have no problem walking," Sunghoon excused, "I think I'll go check if she's there again tomorrow."

"Wait... is my brother developing feelings for a girl?" Yeji immediately gasped in excitement.

Sunghoon rolled her eyes at her, a small smile staying on his face, as he handed Yeji her plastic bag of snacks before he just rushed off to his own room. One face staying on his mind for the night.

For the next few weeks Sunghoon went to the park by himself and sat on the bench until the girl also appeared to sit talking with him. He still didn't know how she did it, but somehow she always managed to sneak herself up on him, so he never noticed she was there before she just greeted him.

He always tried to keep an eye out for her to see how she sneaked up on him so easily. But he always managed to just miss her.

"Are you obssessed with me or something?" a voice spoke, making Sunghoon jump around on the bench and stare at the girl with wide eyes, a small laugh immediately escaping her lips, "what? Did I give you a fright?"

"How do you keep doing that?" Sunghoon questioned her in disbelief.

"Do what?" the girl questioned an amused smile on her face.

"Somehow just show up without me seeing you," he stated making her just smirk in return.

"I guess it's just my secret talent," the girl excused as she leaned back against the back of the bench.

"So when are you gonna tell me?" Sunghoon questioned the girl raised her eyebrows at him, to show her confusion.

"How I do it?" she questioned making him shake his head, "then what?"

"Your name," he stated making the girl let out a small snort before she looked around the park and eventually back to him, "Han Y/N."

"Han Y/N..." Sunghoon repeated to himself a small smile spreading, knowing he finally got her name, "okay."

"Why? Is that your reaction?" the girl let out a small laugh.

"Should I have any ot-" Sunghoon was cut off by another yell coming from his other side.

"Oppa!" Yeji yelled out as she ran up to Sunghoon, who immediately straightened his back and smiled at his sister.

"It's my sister... isn't she cute?" Sunghoon questioned as his eyes stayed on Yeji who ran up to him, "what is it Yeji?"

"Will you stop? People are beginning to think you're insane," Yeji hissed at him making Sunghoon frown at her.

"Anyways... Yeji this is the girl I told you about, see? I told you she is pre-" Sunghoon stopped in his tracks as he turned around to see the bench completely empty, besides himself, "tty...."

"See? This is why people think you're going insane. You're sitting and talking to the air," Yeji shook her head in disbelief and pulled her beanie further down over her ears.

"I swear she was here just before," Sunghoon muttered as he looked around, "look away... if we look away she'll suddenly be here again. Y/N always shows up when you least expect it."

"Y/N?" Yeji questioned him and he nodded at her with an excited expression on his face, "as in Han Y/N?"

"How do you know her?" Sunghoon questioned in amusement.

"Oppa... Han Y/N was that girl in that accident two years ago," Yeji slowly stated making Sunghoon stare at her before letting out a small laugh, "I'm serious... she's the girl that was attacked walking home two years ago. I'm in class with her brother... they're keeping her in a coma right now. I don't know who you think you've been talking to, but Han Y/N have been in the hospital for the past 2 years."

Sunghoon didn't reply to his sister, he just got up from the bench as a wave of shivers washed over him, making him shudder as he just grabbed Yeji's hand.

"I think we should go home, I feel a bit sick," Sunghoon excused making Yeji nod before she looked back at the bench while Sunghoon dragged her away.

For just a moment Yeji could've sworn as well that she had seen the girl sit on the bench, but maybe it was just a small glitch in her sight caused by the cold weather of December.