Rewards | Y.Jw

So someone wanted a fluff chapter of Jungwon that didn't have any sad tones to it. So here ya go! A whole ass fluff chapter for Leader-nim

You let out a small laugh as you watched the boy in front of you happily skip down the sidewalk as you were walking home from school. Today was one of your usual study dates you had together. 

In the beginning they had started as a group project having to be done together, then they turned into friendly study hours and now it was actual study dates. Actual dates.

"Why are you so happy and energetic today? Didn't chem totally drain you?" you questioned in disbelief at the memory of how tired and droopy his eyes had been during that lecture.

"Becauseeeee," he loudly cooed at you as he turned around and looked at you, reaching out with both of his hand to grab yours and happily walking backwards as he grinned at you, revealing that one deep dimple in his cheek.

"Becauseeee what?" you cooed in return to imitate him, making a small laugh immediately escape him.

"I like watching you study," he replied as if it was obvious.

"Oh yeah obviously, why didn't I think of that before?" you questioned with sarcasm lacing your voice.

"Now come on!" he grinned and pulled you up to the front door of his house, which you weren't long from anyways, "you go up and begin studying and I'll bring snacks and drinks."

"Are you sure you don't need help?" you questioned him and he immediately nodded before pushing you inside and down the hallway to his room.

You quietly sat down in his bed, as you usually did and got out the homework you had to do before tomorrow. Soon enough Jungwon stumbled into the room with his arms filled with snacks and drinks.

"You said you didn't need help," you sighed at him as he dropped everything on the bed beside you.

"I didn't... it went just fine," Jungwon excused and threw himself down on the bed, making sure not to hit the snacks before laying his head in your lap.

"Can I help you?" you questioned in amusement as he just laid and looked up at you.

"Yeah do you mind putting down that book?" he questioned and tapped the book you were holding in your right hand, "it's sort of blocking my view."

"Jungwon... we have to study," you softly reminded and he just nodded, "so go to your desk and get out your books."

"Oh no no no, I want to study your face," he clarified making you sigh and roll your eyes at him before a small smile grew on your face.

"How about we do the reward system?" you questioned him and a small pout grew on his face, "come on... it's good for you and your studies."

"But it's stupid and it makes me feel like a small kid," Jungwon quietly whined as you just looked down at him, "and I just sounded like a small kid... didn't I?"

"Yeah... you did," you nodded down at him with a small laugh.

"Okay... then... I guess we can do the reward system," he quietly muttered making you just smile and run a hand through his soft hair.

"How about we do it so that you get your reward after every question you answer instead of every subject?" you offered making Jungwon immediately sit up and look at you.

"And you promise that?" he eagerly stated and you just nodded at him with a small smile, "I am making my homework straight away!"

You watched in amusement as he grabbed a banana milk from the bed and quite literally jumped over to his desk where he immediately began studying and doing his homework.

A small smile of victory spread on your face as you watched his broad shoulders hunched over his books and notes as you looked down to your own homework. 

It felt like not long has passed before a careful tap as on your knee, making you lower your book and look at Jungwon who just sat and looked at you with big eyes.

"Yes Jungwon?" you questioned finding him quite amusing as he just sat there and stared at you with big eyes.

"I finished a question," he stated, "I want my reward."

"Why of course boba boy," you smiled at him and leaned forward and pecked his lips.

The moment you pulled away from him he just grinned at you before turning back to his homework.

"Ah... he's adorable," you muttered making Jungwon just turn and look at you, "nothing, I was just reading to myself," you excused and he just nodded before turning back to his homework.

Once again there didn't pass a long time before Jungwon made his presence known again, this time sitting down beside you and impatiently poking your shoulder repeatedly until you looked at him.

Instead of saying anything Jungwon just tapped his lips with an impatient look on his face.

"You want one more kiss?" you questioned him in amusement and he just eagerly nodded his head at you.

You smiled before slowly leaning in and placing your lips on his. Unlike the peck you had given him before this was a softer and sweeter kiss, which you both held a bit longer. I think it was needless to say that Jungwon did not return to his homework afterwards. Instead he sat beside you and insisted on holding your hand in his, your fingers laced with each other while he'll just sit and give your cheek small pecks whenever he felt like it.

Words: 912