Gifts| Enhypen

Currently book work in progress

The meeting room were one big chaos. Sunghoon and Jake sat across from each other at the table, Sunghoon shooting small icicles Jake's way, just for Jake to block each and everyone of them in the air, making a small violet circle wave in the air right before the icicle would fall to the table. Another place Niki were happily glitching in and out of the air, to continnue to annoy Sunoo, poking him on the shoulder just for him to turn around to absolute nothingness. It had stopped once Sunoo had calmly told Niki to stand completely still, which Niki immediately had done, against his own will. Another place Jungwon, Heeseung and Jay were trying to annoy each other in their very own way. Jay desperately trying to give Heeseung or Jungwon a small shock of electricity by poking them, Jungwon wavering off each of them with ease, meanwhile Heeseung continued to create hallucinations for Jay to get confused.

"Enough with the fooling," their overhead, Bang Shihyuk, stepped through the doors to the room, and everyone in the room immediately stopped. Jake accidentally getting hit in his cheek by one of Sunghoon's icicles.

"Who of us are going this time, sir?" Sunoo questioned, eager to finally get to go on a mission once more.

"All of you," Shihyuk replied and dropped his file on the table.

"All of us?" Sunghoon frowned over at him, "I refuse to go with Sunoo."

"What was that for?" Sunoo dramatically gasped at Sunghoon who just happily giggled at their bickering.

"You're all going, but you're not going alone," Shihyuk stated making all boys frown, "they could be here any minute."

With that a small pop sounded outside the door before a man poked his head into the room.

"Ah, it's the right place," the stranger stated with a smile before stepping in and happily greeting Shihyuk, before four girls followed behind him and lined up behind the two men.

"Boys, this is Park Jaesang," Shihyuk happily introduced, "he brought his girls with him."

"Right, these are my four... daughters... you could say by now," Jaesang stepped to the side and gestured to the girls, "introduce yourself girls."

"Hello, I'm Kim Soomin," the oldest of the girls bowed.

"Hello, I'm Wang Yejin," the next girl bowed before a small flash of violet showed in her eyes before a smile spread on her face, "thank you," she grinned widely making the boys all share glances.

"Who was it this time?" Soomin questioned and Yejin immediately raised her arm and pointed to Sunoo who let out a small gasp.

"What did I do?" he questioned in shock.

"He thinks I'm cute," Yejin proudly spoke to the older girl.

"As always," Soomin sighed and simply patted Yejin's shoulder.

"Mindreading," Jaesang quickly excused to the boys who stared at Yejin in confusion, "next girl!"

"Hello, I'm Park Jiyeon," the next girl bowed before they all turned to the last one with fond smiles on their faces.

"Hello, I'm Lim Dasom," the final one bowed.

"Now, if I remember right Soomin is the same age as Jay, Jake and Sunghoon. Yejin is the same as Sunoo, Jiyeon is the same as Jungwon and Dasom is the same as Niki," Shihyuk spoke up and Jaesang nodded.

"Soomin is 19, Yejin is 18, Jiyeon is 17 and Dasom is 16," Jaesang confirmed.

"Great," Shihyuk nodded before turning back to the boys, "these lovely ladies will be joining you on your next mission. It's quite big and you'll need their help."