Feed Me Curry | Y.Jw

Requested by hyunsamericano

It had all started in the morning when you had gotten a short call from Heeseung, complaining about how Jungwon had gotten sick after the two of you had ran through the rain the day before to get home from your date. 

So even though Jungwon hardheaded insisted that he wasn't gonna get sick he was apparently now bedbound with a raging fever and a bad cold. Or what you had learned it to be called from your mom, a man-influenza. But Heeseung hadn't of course called it that when he had told you over the phone.

This meant that throughout your fest few classes you had been quietly planning on what to bring to the dorm when you finally were done with school. Had it not been because Jay sent you a message, begging for you to come and babysit Jungwon while the rest went to the company you probably would've done what your list had told you to.

Yet, now you stood outside the dorm in your lunchbreak with a small bag in hand, not containing nowhere all of the things you had planned to bring with you, but if he was as sick as the boys had made it out to be it would be more than enough.

"Ugh you're a lifesaver!" Jake exclaimed as he rushed out the door, seeing you with your fist raised to knock on the door. Immediately after him all the other boys rushed out as well, sending you small smiles or greetings on their way.

Within seconds you stood just as alone in front of the dorm as you had just before, except now the door in front of you was wide open for you to enter.

It was dead quiet in the dorm once you closed the door behind you, but it was quickly interrupted by a series of hoarse coughs coming from one of the bedrooms down the hallway.

With careful footsteps you moved down to the bedroom and peeked inside. In the usual bed Jungwon laid under his covers, just so that his hair stuck out from the duvet. Another series of coughs had caused his figure to make small jerks.

"Ah look at you," you cooed quietly as you sat down on the edge of the bed and ran your hand through his unnaturally fluffy hair.

Almost immediately Jungwon had pulled the duvet down a bit and looked at you. He surely looked sick, his eyes all red and puffy along with some heavy bags under each eye. Not to mention how he looked sickly pale.

"Why are you here?" even his voice was barely above a whisper once he spoke. You doubted he could talk much louder.

"Both Heeseung and Jay has asked me to come look after you," you softly excused and brushed his hair out of his face, "you surely don't look too well."

"You're gonna get sick too," he quietly reminded as a hand weakly came up and tried to push you away.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? Then we could be sick together," you reminded, barely budging from his weak push, "listen... I brought both chicken broth that I can make out in the kitchen and an instant curry meal. I know where Jay keeps the cough syrup and I have some other snacks with me. Have you eaten anything today?"

"No," he croaked out making you purse your lips, "can I get the curry?"

"While I go heat the curry you check your temperature, okay?" you questioned and carefully touched his forehead, "you're burning up."

"Don't get too sick," Jungwon murmured and you only nodded as you carefully helped him sit up with the thermometer in hand.

"I'll be back in a moment, text me or something if you need anything. Your voice doesn't sound too good," you reminded and pecked his cheek softly as he weakly smiled in return.

Rushing out into the kitchen with the bag in hand you were quick to unpack the curry meal and shove it into the microwave, giving it the amount of time it needed in there. Meanwhile you rusched to get a cup of water for Jungwon, mixing a bit of money up in the water for his throat.

"Don't Jay have some tray around here?" you grumbled quietly as you looked around through cupboards, trying to find a tray while the curry got heated.

As a ding echoed out from the microwave I quickly grabbed some cutlery, deciding to just leave the idea with the tray behind. Grabbing the glass of water and curry you hurried back to the bedroom.

"I have a fever," Jungwon murmured as he noticed you wandering up to him.

"I know," you softly smiled before he showed you the thermometer that clearly showed he had a fever, "next time... let's say that instead of insisting you're not gonna get sick from the rain, let me go and buy us an umbrella."

"But we had fun," he murmured as you sat down in front of him and handed him the glass of water.

"Drink a bit before you eat," you urged and he immediately sipped of it like you had asked him to, eventually placing the glass on the bedside table, "and your curry."

"Can't you... feed me?" Jungwon hesitantly questioned and raised his eyebrows slightly to get his question across.

"I... of course," you sighed, immediately giving in to his cute exterior.

Carefully you managed to get a mouthful of food up to him, feeding him as you watched a small satisfied smile grow more and more on his face by each bite he was fed.

"There... no more curry," you announced as you looked down at the empty box, getting up to throw out the trash, "now... you lay down and get some proper rest, I'll go around and make sure you're getting better."

"Can't you... lay with me?" Jungwon murmured as he looked at you, making you turn around and look at him in confusion.

"Weren't you the one who complained that I would get sick from this?" you chuckled as you walked back to him and ruffled his hair.

"But... if we get sick together..." he trailed off slowly.

"I will lay with you, okay?" you chuckled softly as you sat down on the bed beside him and he immediately moved a bit to the side to give you more space.

A wide grin placed itself on Jungwon's face, almost as if he was sick, had it not been for his giggles to be interrupted by a fit of coughs once again.

"Lay down," you insisted and he only did as you asked of him.

Immediately he turned over to face you as you laid down as well, placing his head on your chest while nuzzling into you as if he was a big baby. A small chuckle escaped you as you hugged him closer, desperately trying to ignore how he was burning against your skin and through his own clothes. Even though you began sweating you didn't really mind as long as Jungwon was slowly feeling better.